August 6
8月6日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Grace is the new waitress at the Jungle Cafe.
葛蕾絲是叢林咖啡館新來的女服務生,
This is Grace's summer job.
這是她的暑期工作。
Taylor orders a large coffee from her.
泰樂向她點了一杯大杯咖啡。
Susie washed dishes at a restaurant for her summer job.
蘇希有一次暑期打工是在一家餐廳洗碗盤;
She also worked at a swimming pool.
她也曾在一座游泳池工作過,
But she wasn't the lifeguard.
可是她不是救生員,
She cleaned the pool!
而是負責清洗泳池!
Abby worked as a babysitter and tutor!
雅碧當過保姆和家教!
Conversation A
會話A
Good morning. Can I help you?
早安,請問我可以為您服務嗎?
Yes. Can I get a large coffee?
好,我可以點一杯大杯咖啡嗎?
Sure. That is $4.25.
沒問題,這樣是四塊二十五分。
Thank you.
謝謝妳。
Are you new at the Jungle Cafe?
妳是叢林咖啡館的新進員工嗎?
Yes. My name is Grace.
是,我叫葛蕾絲,
Today is my third day of work.
今天是我第三天上班。
Welcome! My name is Taylor.
歡迎妳!我叫泰樂,
I work next door at LTE TV.
我在隔壁的大家說英語電視臺上班。
Nice to meet you. This is my summer job.
很高興認識妳, 這是我的暑期工作。
Conversation B
會話B
Oh, look. There's a new waitress today.
看,今天有一個新的女服務生。
Her name is Grace. She works here for her summer job.
她叫葛蕾絲, 她到這里來暑期打工。
Really? I had summer jobs in high school and college.
真的嗎?我念高中和大學的時候也有暑期打工過。
What did you do?
妳做了什么工作?
One summer I worked at a restaurant.
我有一個暑假到餐廳工作。
Were you a waitress?
妳是女服務生嗎?
No. I washed dishes.
不是,我負責洗碗盤。
I also worked at a pool.
我還在游泳池工作過。
Were you a lifeguard?
妳是救生員嗎?
No. I cleaned the pool!
不是,我負責清洗泳池!
Conversation C
會話C
Did you have a summer job in college, Rob?
羅柏,你大學的時候有在暑假打工過嗎?
Yes, Abby. I worked at an amusement park.
有,雅碧。我到一家游樂園去工作。
That sounds like a fun summer job.
聽起來像是一份很好玩的暑期工作。
It was a fun job. What about you?
的確很好玩。妳呢?
In high school, I was a babysitter.
我高中的時候當過保姆。
Did you have a summer job in college?
妳大學的時候也有去暑期打工嗎?
Yes! In college, I was an English tutor.
有!我大學的時候當過英語家教。
Wow. Cool!
哇,真酷!