Who Would You Most Like to Have Dinner With?
全世界你最想和誰吃晚餐?
If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, who would you choose?
如果你可以和任何人共進晚餐,活著或過世的都可以,你會選誰?
Kylie Minogue.
凱莉·米洛(歌手)。
Marilyn Monroe.
瑪麗蓮·夢露。
Oh God, I wouldn't have a clue.
老天,我不知道耶。
I know, straight up. Paul Hogan.
我知道,真的。保羅·霍根(演員)。
Kim Kardashian.
金·卡達夏(美國名媛)。
No! No, no.
不!不、不。
I'd like to have dinner with Justin Bieber.
我想和小賈斯汀一起吃晚餐。
What? He's not coming to my house.
什么?他才不能來我家。
I'd have Bob Hawke.
我要和鮑勃·霍克(前澳洲總理)。
Dave Hughes.
戴夫·休斯(喜劇演員)。
Barry Humphries.
貝瑞·韓佛瑞斯(演員)。
Jimi Hendrix.
吉米·罕醉克斯(歌手)。
People who have made a difference in the world—maybe Nelson Mandela at the dinner table.
為世界帶來影響的人——或許和曼德拉(前南非總統)一起吃晚餐。
Hello! Come in!
哈蘿!進來吧!
I don't know what he's gonna say. I'm scared.
我不知道他會說什么。好害怕。
If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would you choose?
如果你可以和世界上任何一個人吃晚餐,你會選誰?
Probably our whole family, like, our whole extended family.
可能是我們全家人,像是,整個大家族。
Mom and Dad.
媽媽和爸爸。
Mom and Dad.
媽媽和爸爸。
Does it have to be a celebrity? Could it be family?
一定要是名人嗎?可不可以是家人?
We love it. We talk about how school is. We ask Mom and Dad how their day was.
我們愛一起吃。我們會聊學校怎樣。我們會問爸爸媽媽他們今天過得好嗎。
Family.
家人。
Yeah. Mom and Dad.
嗯。媽媽和爸爸。
Family! Who would you like to have dinner with?
家人!你又是想和誰一起吃晚餐?
They just want to be with us while they're eating food, which is pretty cool.
他們吃飯時只想和我們一起,那真是蠻棒的。
They see us above everything. Oh, I'm gonna get...
他們把我們看得比一切重要。噢,我要……
Yeah.
嗯。
Yeah.
嗯。
Bit of message in it for me.
給了我一些啟示。
Yes!
沒錯!
Let's make time for the people who matter most.
為最重要的人空出時間。
What are we having for dinner?
我們晚餐要吃什么?
Let's make dinnertime matter.
一起讓晚餐時間變重要。