Dialogue 2
Xiao Gao: Okay, Jingjing, I've done my research. I think I know which blood type you are.
小高:好啦,京晶,我已經做過調查了,我想我知道你是哪個血型的了。
Jingjing: Oh yeah? Which one?
京晶:真的嗎?我是什么血型的啊?
Xiao Gao: You're a typeB!
小高:你是B型的。
Jingjing: You're right.But how did you come to that conclusion?
京晶:你說對了,但是你是怎么得出這個結論的?
Xiao Gao: Well, it said type Bs are easygoing, creative, original and flexible.
小高:嗯,據說B型血的人非常隨和、有創造力、有原創精神,并且很靈活。
Jingjing: Can you say something more concrete?
京晶:能再詳細說說嗎?
Xiao Gao: Well, it says that type Bs are globally-oriented people. Also, it says that you learn best through listening. On top of that, it says you are goal-oriented and ambitious.
小高:據調查報告說B型血的人是具有國際視野的人。你們最好的學習方式是通過聽覺。并且,你們還是有目標和野心的人。
Jingjing: It's true, I am good at listening, that's why I like working on the radio.
京晶:確實是這樣,我很喜歡傾聽,這就是為什么我喜歡在廣播臺工作。
Xiao Gao: It also said you aren't a very picky person, and you don't worry about little things too much.
小高:而且這里說你們不是挑剔的人,并且你們不會為小的事情而煩惱。
Jingjing: Yup, for example, I don't say anything to you when you come to work dressed like a slob.
京晶:是的,比如說,當你穿得非常邋遢來上班的時候,我沒有任何抱怨。
Xiao Gao: Hey! That wasn't very nice.
小高:嘿,這可不太友好啊!
Jingjing: How about romance-wise?
京晶:那感情方面呢?
Xiao Gao: Type Bs do best with other type Bs and ABs.
小高:和B型血最配的人是B型血和AB型血。
Jingjing: Anything else?
京晶:還有什么呢?
Xiao Gao: Basically, you are thoughtful like type As and ambitious like Os. It's a very interesting blood type. But do you know what the smoking gun was that made me convinced you were blood type B?
小高:基本來說你們像A型血一樣體貼,像O型血一樣有野心,是一個非常有意思的血型。不過你知道我是怎么確定你是B型血的嗎?
Jingjing: No, what was it?
京晶:怎么確定的?
Xiao Gao: Common career choices for type B, such as cooks, military leaders, talk show hosts and journalists!
小高:常見的B型血職業選擇有廚師、軍官、脫口秀主持人和記者。
Jingjing: That's me,indeed! Good job, Greg!
京晶:這確實就是我呀,功課做得不錯嘛,小高。
習語短語
1. easygoing = 隨和的
2. more concrete = 更具體來說
3. on top of that = 并且,除此之外
4. a picky person = 一個挑剔的人,計較的人
5. a slob = 沒有條理,邋遢的人
6. smoking gun = 確鑿證據