You want a sandwich or something? Okay. Mark, right? Yeah.
要三明治嗎? 好的 是馬克吧? 對
Mark, this is Divya Narendra, our partner. Hi.We were really impressed with Facemash.
馬克,我來介紹迪夫亞倫德拉,我們的搭檔 你那個面挑網讓我們大吃一驚
When we checked you out,you also built CourseMatch.I don't know CourseMatch.
我們去查過,課程表系統也是你建的 什么課程表
You go online and see what courses your friends are taking.
只需上網就能查到你的朋友在上哪些課程
It's really smart, man.Mark. Yeah.We were talking about CourseMatch.
太聰明了,伙計 馬克 怎么? 我們在談你的課程表系統
It was kind of a no-brainer.But you invented something in high school, too, right?
傻瓜都會做 你高中的時候也有一項發明是嗎?
An app for an MP3 playerthat recognizes your taste in music.
為隨身聽設計的一款程序可以識別客戶對音樂的喜好
Anybody try to buy it?Microsoft.Wow. How much?Didn't sell it. Uploaded it for free.For free? Yeah. Why?
有人來買嗎? 微軟 開價多少? 我沒賣,免費下載 免費? 對 為什么?
Okay, well, we have something that we've been working on for a while and we think it's great.
好了,我們有一個創意,做了有段時間了 我們覺得很棒
It's called the Harvard Connection.You create your own page.Interests, bio, friends, pics.
叫做哈佛連線 你創建自己的頁面,上面有你的興趣愛好,簡歷,朋友圈,照片
And then people can go online,see your bio, request to be your...
然后大家可以上網瀏覽你的頁面加你為好友…
Yeah, how is that different from MySpace or Friendster?
和別的交友網站有什么區別?
Harvard.edu.Harvard.edu is the most prestigiouse-mail address in the country, man.
哈佛的域名 那可是整個國家最有聲望的電子郵箱地址
I mean, the whole site's kind of based on the idea that girls...
整個網站的創意是姑娘們…
Not to put anything indelicately, but...Girls wanna go with guyswho go to Harvard.
我不是那種猥瑣的意思… 姑娘們可以和哈佛男生約會
Divya and my brother don't have trouble putting things indelicately.
迪夫亞和我弟弟不介意直接說這些
The main difference between what we'retalking about and MySpace or Friendster,
和類似我的空間這樣的普通社交網站
or any of those other social networking sites is...Is exclusivity. Right?
最大的區別就是…有身份才能加入,是不是?