July 2
7月2日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Alex and Rob won't be visiting Taipei this summer.
亞力克斯和羅柏今年夏天不會去臺灣,
Plane tickets are too expensive.
飛機票太貴了,
Even a seat in coach class is expensive!
即便是經濟艙座位的價格也很貴!
Taylor finished planning her trip.
泰樂規劃完成她的旅程了。
She doesn't need a visa for Mexico.
她去墨西哥不需要簽證,
But she does need a passport.
但還是需要帶護照。
She hopes hers hasn't expired.
她希望她的護照還沒過期。
Susie always travels with two bags.
蘇希旅行的時候總是帶兩件行李。
She puts clothes in her suitcase and her wallet in her backpack.
她把衣服放在行李箱里,皮夾則放在背包里。
Conversation A
會話A
Rob, will you be visiting Taipei this summer?
羅柏,你今年夏天會去臺北嗎?
No, Alex, I won't be visiting this year.
不會,亞力克斯,我今年不會去。
What about you?
你呢?
No. I have classes this summer.
不會,我今年夏天要上課,
And tickets to Taipei in the summer are expensive.
而且夏天飛臺北的機票很貴。
I agree. I checked prices for flights last week.
我也這么覺得。我上禮拜查了班機的票價,
Even a seat in coach class is expensive!
就算是經濟艙的座位也很貴!
I know. Travel to Asia is so expensive.
是啊, 到亞洲的機票好貴,
I try to buy tickets on sale.
我都盡量趁特價的時候買。
Me, too. But that's not always possible.
我也是, 可是這樣的機會不一定常常有。
Conversation B
會話B
Did you finish planning your trip, Taylor?
泰樂,妳的旅程規劃好了嗎?
Yes. I bought my ticket yesterday.
規劃好了,我昨天買了機票,
I also booked my hotel.
也訂了旅館。
That's great! Do you need a visa to visit Mexico?
太好了!妳去墨西哥需要簽證嗎?
No. Canadians can visit Mexico without a visa.
不需要,加拿大人去墨西哥不需要簽證。
Oh, that's good. Visas can be expensive.
哦,那就好。有的簽證費很貴,
Sometimes they cost more than a hundred dollars!
有時候費用超過一百美元呢!
Really? Well, I should also check my passport.
真的嗎?對了,我也該檢查一下我的護照,
I hope it hasn't expired!
希望還沒過期!
Conversation C
會話C
Do you travel with a lot of bags, Rob?
羅柏,你旅行都會帶很多行李嗎?
Sometimes I do. Why do you ask, Susie?
有時候會。蘇希,妳為什么這么問呢?
I always take two bags when I travel.
我旅行的時候總是會帶兩件行李。
Is one of the bags a backpack?
其中一件是背包嗎?
Yes. I carry that on the plane.
對,我都把背包帶上飛機。
Me, too. I put my clothes in the suitcase.
我也是。我會把我的衣服放在行李箱里,
Then I keep my wallet and other important things in my backpack.
然后把皮夾和其他重要的東西放在背包里。
That's what I do!
我也是這樣!