Something that's so unbelievably simple,but he would be experiencing something that I wouldn't be,because I'm on top of the sound.
一些特別簡單的,但他可能感受到我所不能感受到的東西,因為我在聲音的上方。
I have the sound coming this way.
聲音從這個方向傳來。
He would have the sound coming through the resonators.
而對他來說,聲音是從共鳴器里傳來的。
If there were no resonators on here, we would have ...
如果沒有共振器的話,

So he would have a fullness of sound that those of you in the front few rows wouldn't experience, those of you in the back few rows wouldn't experience either.
他可能會聽到一個飽滿的聲音,而坐在前排的你們,不一定能感受到這樣的聲音,當然,后排也不會。
Every single one of us, depending on where we're sitting,
我們每一個人,取決于我們坐在哪里。
will experience this sound quite, quite differently.
對于同一聲音都會有完全不同的感覺。
And of course, being the participator of the sound,and that is starting from the idea of what type of sound I want to produce,for example, this sound.
當然,作為創造聲音的參與者,這始于我想創造怎樣的聲音,例如,這個聲音。
Can you hear anything?
你們能聽到什么?
Exactly. Because I'm not even touching it.
沒錯,因為我還沒有碰到它呢。
But yet, we get the sensation of something happening.
但是,我們感覺到有什么事情在發生。
In the same way that when I see tree moves,then I imagine that tree making a rustling sound.
同樣地,當我看到樹在動時,我可以想象到,樹發出瑟瑟的聲音。