June 16
6月16日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Alex is at the pool with the teacher.
亞力克斯和老師在游泳池。
He listens carefully. But his teacher isn't very patient.
他很仔細地聽, 可是他的老師不太有耐心。
Jump in, Alex!
亞力克斯,跳進水里!
Alex is very nervous. He can't breathe!
亞力克斯很緊張, 他沒辦法呼吸!
He doesn't want to sink.
他不想沉到水底。
Susie knows a better teacher.
蘇希認識一位比較好的老師,
Alex can take his time and learn slowly.
亞力克斯可以放松慢慢學習,
Then he can face his fear and learn to swim!
這樣他就可以面對自己的恐懼,學會游泳!
Conversation A
會話A
All right. I think I'm ready.
好, 我想我準備好了。
Good. Now listen carefully.
好。注意聽好,
If you don't, you might sink.
你要是不注意聽,就可能會沉到水底。
I might sink?
我可能會沉到水底?
That's right.
沒錯,
When you're in the water, remember to kick your legs.
你在水里要記得踢腿。
OK. But can you show me first?
好,可是你可以先示范給我看嗎?
No! It's simple!
不必!很簡單!
Jump into the pool right now! Let's go!
現在就跳進池子里!快點下去!
Now? But I can't swim!
現在?可是我不會游泳呀!
You will soon. Now jump!
你很快就會了。快跳!
Conversation B
會話B
Hi, Alex. How was your first swimming lesson?
嗨,亞力克斯,你的第一堂游泳課上得怎么樣?
It was terrible, Susie.
很糟糕,蘇希,
The teacher was so mean!
那個老師好兇!
He told me to jump in, but I couldn't breathe.
他叫我跳進水里,可是我沒辦法呼吸,
I just ran away.
所以我就跑掉了。
Oh, no! Your teacher isn't very patient.
真糟糕!你的老師不太有耐心,
You need to find a patient teacher.
你需要找個有耐心的老師。
You're right. I was just so nervous.
妳說得對, 我實在太緊張了。
I can't just jump in like that.
我不能那樣直接跳進水里,
I don't like pressure.
我不喜歡壓力。
Conversation C
會話C
I can help you.
我可以幫你,
I know a good teacher. He is very patient.
我認識一個好老師, 他很有耐心。
He sounds great. Would he help me?
聽起來很棒, 他會愿意幫我嗎?
Sure! You can learn step by step and take your time.
當然會!你可以一步一步來慢慢學,
I can give you his phone number.
我可以把他的電話號碼給你。
Thanks, Susie! I will call him today.
蘇希,謝了!我今天就打電話給他。
Good teachers are important.
好老師很重要,
They can help you face your fears and learn to swim!
好老師可以幫助你面對你的恐懼,學會游泳!