日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 品牌英語聽力 > 空中英語:大家說英語(字幕版) > 正文

大家說英語(MP3+中英字幕) 第181期:夏日造型(2)

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

May 29

5月29日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Jim didn't wear sandals to the beach! He wants to protect his feet.
吉姆沒有穿涼鞋到海灘上!他想保護自己的腳。
Rob tells him to take his shoes off and enjoy the sand.
羅柏叫他把鞋子脫下來,享受舒服的海沙。
Alex's summer clothes have so many wrinkles!
亞力克斯的夏季服裝很皺!
Taylor says his clothes don't match.
泰樂說他的衣服上下不搭,
They have different patterns.
因為衣服上有著不一樣的圖案。
Abby and Susie had fun shopping!
雅碧和蘇希去購物,買得很開心!
Every season has a new style.
每個季節都有新的款式,
But Susie and Abby just want to be comfortable!
可是蘇希和雅碧只想穿得舒服!

Conversation A

會話A
What a great day for the beach!
今天真是個適合到海灘來的好天氣!
It is. Where are your sandals?
沒錯。你的涼鞋呢?
I didn't bring them. I don't like sandals.
我沒有帶涼鞋, 我不喜歡穿涼鞋。
But you'll get sand in your shoes.
可是沙子會跑進你的鞋子里。
Well, I want to protect my feet.
這個嘛,我想保護我的腳。
Why? You're at the beach.
為什么?你在海灘上啊,
You should enjoy the soft sand.
你應該享受柔軟的沙子。
OK ... I can take these shoes off and go barefoot.
好吧…我可以脫掉鞋子打赤腳。
Great! Then let's go swimming!
太棒了!那我們去游泳吧!

大家說英語 夏天

Conversation B

會話B
Alex! What are you wearing?
亞力克斯!你穿什么呀?
Summer clothes. Why?
夏天的衣服啊,怎么了?
You can't walk around like that!
你不能穿著這樣的衣服走來走去!
Your clothes have wrinkles all over them.
你的衣服皺巴巴的。
Yeah ... I just unpacked them.
是啊…我才剛把這些衣服從箱子里拿出來,
No one will notice the wrinkles.
沒有人會注意到衣服上的皺褶。
I do! And your clothes don't match, either!
我就注意到啦!而且你的衣服也不搭!
They don't?
沒有嗎?
Your shorts and your T-shirt have different patterns on them.
你的短褲和T恤上的圖案不一樣。
What's wrong with that?
這樣有什么不行?

Conversation C

會話C
Thanks for shopping with us, Susie. It was fun!
謝謝妳和我們一起去逛街購物,蘇希, 真是好玩!
Yeah, it was. Taylor was so happy that she found some good summer sales!
是啊。泰樂好開心自己找到那些劃算的夏季拍賣!
Every season has a new style.
每個季節都有新款式,
This summer's style is different from last summer's style.
今年夏天的款式也和去年夏天不一樣。
I know. People always want to buy the new style.
是啊, 大家總是想要買新款式。
I don't worry about that.
這我倒是不在乎。
I don't, either. I just want to be comfortable!
我也是, 我只想穿得舒服就好!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 搶劫,掠奪

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 會話,談話

聯想記憶
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保護,投保

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 防冲撞应急处置预案| 张柏芝艳照无删减版| 新手驾到综艺免费观看完整版| 忍者神龟 电影| 日本电影家庭教师| 饮料超人| 玻璃笼| 听说你喜欢我电视剧剧情介绍| 电影田螺姑娘| 在线黄色免费网站| 全球gdp排行榜| 浪荡女人米尔内1985| 珠江电视台直播 珠江频道| 集体生活成就我教学设计| bbb.| 张晋个人资料和简历| 金装维尔梅| china中国农村妇女aⅴ| 在线观看www视频| 女生宿舍在线观看| 陶飞霏| 风之谷钢琴谱| 柴碧云| 大丈夫日记| 风花电影完整版免费观看| 国内性爱视频| 我的父亲是板凳 电视剧| 鹰与枭全部演员表| 爱 死亡和机器人| 忘记年龄,讨好自己,用自己喜欢的方式生活| 秀人网美女屋| 太医派的开胃汤配方| 美国电影waseas| 查宁·塔图姆| 182tv在线视频| 安德鲁·林肯| 红海行动演员表| 六级词汇电子版| 南通紫琅音乐节| 蕾切尔薇兹牺牲最大的电影| mariaarredondo|