May 21
5月21日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Abby and Rob are excited about going to Funtimes Amusement Park.
雅碧和羅柏對于要到歡樂時光樂園深感興奮,
They will spend the whole day there.
他們會在那里待上一整天。
They will ride The Monster roller coaster.
他們會搭乘《怪獸云霄飛車》,
Its top speed is 75 miles an hour.
那座云霄飛車的極速達到每小時七十五英里。
When they get to the park, it is already crowded.
他們抵達游樂園的時候,已經人潮洶涌,
And they find out The Monster is closed for repairs. Too bad!
而且他們又發現怪獸云霄飛車因為維修而暫停開放。真可惜!
Conversation A
會話A
Are you ready to go to Funtimes Amusement Park on Saturday, Rob?
羅柏,你準備好星期六要去歡樂時光游樂園了嗎?
Sure! I can't wait.
當然!我等不及了。
What ride do you want to go on first?
你要先玩哪一個?
I'm going on The Monster.
我要先坐怪獸云霄飛車。
The big roller coaster?
那個大云霄飛車?
I've never been on it.
我從來沒坐過。
We can ride it together. You'll love it.
我們可以一起去坐, 妳一定會喜歡的。
How fast does it go?
那座云霄飛車的速度有多快?
Its top speed is 75 miles an hour.
極速是每小時七十五英里。
Wow, that's fast!
哇,那真快!
Conversation B
會話B
What time should we leave on Saturday?
我們星期六應該幾點出發?
Well, Funtimes is about two hours from here.
這個嘛,歡樂時光游樂園距離這里約有兩個小時的車程。
Do you want to be there when it opens?
妳想要在它一開門就到嗎?
Yes! Then we can spend the whole day there.
要!這樣我們就可以在那里待上一整天。
If the lines aren't too long, we can go on all the rides.
如果排隊的隊伍不太長,我們就可以玩遍所有的設施。
I don't like waiting in long lines.
我不喜歡排太長的隊伍。
I don't, either. But I'll wait in a long line to ride The Monster!
我也是??墒菫榱送婀肢F,要我排很長的隊伍也沒關系!
Conversation C
會話C
Here we are! And look at all the people!
我們到了!看看那些人潮!
Yeah. It's already crowded, and it's only 10:00!
是啊,現在才十點,就已經人山人海了!
Which way is The Monster?
怪獸往哪里走?
It's over there. But look at that sign!
在那邊, 可是妳看那面告示牌!
It says The Monster is closed for repairs today.
告示牌上說怪獸今天因為維修暫停開放。
That's terrible! I really wanted to ride it.
真糟糕!我好想坐喔。
Well, we'll just have to come back another time.
嗯,看來我們只好改天再來了。
Come on! Let's go on another ride.
走吧!我們去玩別的。