May 19
5月19日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Alex, Rob and Jim are at the theater.
亞力克斯、羅柏和吉姆在電影院,
The movie starts in 5 minutes.
電影再五分鐘就要開演了。
Where are the others? They're late!
其他人呢?他們遲到了!
That's not polite.
這樣不太禮貌。
Susie is almost there.
蘇希就快到了。
Alex bought a snack at the store.
亞力克斯在店里買了零食,
Can he eat it in the theater?
他可以在電影院里吃嗎?
No! In America, you can't bring your own food into the theater.
不行!在美國,你不能把外食帶進電影院。
The woman sitting behind Abby kept kicking her chair.
坐在雅碧后面的女生一直踢她的椅子,
That's rude!
真是沒禮貌!
Conversation A
會話A
Hey, Alex! I was looking for you.
嘿,亞力克斯!我剛剛在找你。
Where is everyone?
其他人呢?
They're all late, Rob.
他們都遲到了,羅柏,
And the movie starts in 5 minutes!
而且電影再五分鐘就要開演了!
Oh, no! That's not very polite.
糟糕!這樣真是不太禮貌。
Did anyone call you?
有人打電話給你嗎?
Yes. Susie called.
有,蘇希打了電話,
She's almost here.
她就快到了。
I don't know about Taylor and Abby.
我不知道泰樂和雅碧的狀況。
Did you see Jim?
你有看到吉姆嗎?
Jim is in the bathroom.
吉姆在洗手間,
We came together.
我們是一起來的。
Oh, OK. Maybe the girls will arrive soon.
喔,好。也許女生等一下就會到了。
Conversation B
會話B
Let's buy popcorn and candy.
我們去買爆米花和糖果吧。
We don't need to. I bought a snack at the store.
不需要, 我在店里買了零食。
In America, you can't bring your own food into the theater.
在美國,你不能帶外食進戲院。
Oh, no. What can I do?
糟糕,那我該怎么辦?
Save it. You can eat it at home.
把零食留著, 你可以在家里吃。
OK. Let's buy some popcorn.
好,那我們去買些爆米花吧。
Don't forget to turn off your phone, too.
也別忘了把手機關掉。
Look. The girls are here.
看,女生到了。
Let's go watch the movie.
我們去看電影吧。
Conversation C
會話C
That was a great movie!
那部電影真好看!
I agree! I enjoyed it, too.
我同意!我也看得很開心。
But I didn't like one thing.
可是有一件事情我不喜歡。
What was that?
什么事?
The woman behind me was kicking my chair!
坐在我后面的女生一直踢我的椅子!
Really? That's so rude!
真的嗎?真沒禮貌!
What did you do?
妳怎么做?
I told her to stop.
我請她不要再踢了。
I didn't like one thing, too.
我也有一件事情不高興。
What was that?
什么事?
Alex ate all the popcorn!
亞力克斯把爆米花全部吃光了!