I went to Blackwell's in Oxford...and I bought an astronomical atlas.
我去了牛津的布萊克威爾醫院 我買了一本天文圖
One of my sisters-in-law said."This is a very prophetic thing for you to have done."
我的一個弟媳說 "這是你做的很有預見性的一件事"
How real is time?Will it ever come to an end?
時間有多真實 時間有沒有終點
Where does the difference between the past and the future come from?
過去和未來有什么區別
Why do We remember the past.But not the future?
為什么我們能回憶起過去 而不是將來
I can remember the day...when we traveled through London and the blackout was over.
我還記得那天 我們經過倫敦 然后燈火管制剛結束
And the trains, instead of being shut in by blinds so that you just traveled in a train.
火車仍然在行駛 通過火車的百葉窗看去
we were coming over one of the bridges...and all the lights well, such lights as were left
我們正經過一座座的鐵路橋 看到燈光閃耀 燈光消逝的地方
were on in London, but it was also a completely starry night and you could see the light. It was beautiful.
便是倫敦城區 那也是一個星光閃耀的夜晚 你能看到那些星光 非常漂亮
I remember we all used to lie on the grass,looking straight up through a telescope...
我記得我們都常常躺在草坪上 透過望遠鏡
and seeing the wonders of the stars.Stephen always had a strong sense of wonder.
仰望璀璨的星空 史蒂芬總是充滿了好奇
and I could see that the stars would draw him...and further than the stars.
我知道那些星星吸引了他 還有比星星還要深遠的東西