May 5
5月5日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Abby doesn't have a monthly phone plan.
雅碧沒有申辦手機月費方案,
She buys minutes when she uses her phone. But it is expensive.
她都是用預付卡買通話時數, 可是價格很貴。
Taylor tells her there are other choices.
泰樂對她說還有其他選擇,
Abby can consider a phone plan.
雅碧可以考慮申辦通話方案。
Alex is watching an online show on his phone.
亞力克斯在他的手機上看著一個網絡節目。
He has a new data plan. He doesn't need wi-fi anymore.
他申辦了新的上網方案, 現在不再需要區域無線網絡了,
He's always connected to the Internet!
他隨時都處于連網狀態!
Conversation A
會話A
Taylor, can you give me some cellphone advice?
泰樂,妳可以給我一些使用手機的忠告嗎?
Sure! Do you want to buy a new phone?
當然可以呀!妳想買新手機嗎?
No, my phone is fine.
不是,我的手機沒問題。
I'm considering getting a monthly phone plan.
我是在考慮要申辦手機月費方案。
What kind of plan do you have?
妳現在用什么方案?
I don't have one. I just buy minutes for my phone.
我現在沒有什么方案, 我只是用預付卡買通話時數,
After I use them all, then I buy more minutes.
時數用完之后,我就再多買些時數。
Conversation B
會話B
That sounds simple ...
這樣聽起來很簡單呀…
It is. But I use my phone a lot.
是很簡單沒錯,可是我常打電話,
Buying minutes is getting expensive.
買時數感覺有點太貴了。
A monthly plan might be cheaper for you.
月費方案對妳來說可能會比較便宜。
You can pay the same amount every month.
妳每個月只需要付同樣的費用,
And you can use your phone as much as you want!
就可以盡情打電話!
That sounds like a good choice for me.
聽起來像是對我有利的好選擇。
You can sign up for a plan at the phone store.
妳可以到通訊行去申辦方案,
I'll take you there.
我帶妳去。
Conversation C
會話C
What are you doing, Alex?
亞力克斯,你在做什么?
Alex!
亞力克斯!
Oh, sorry! I'm watching a show online.
哦,對不起!我在看網絡上的一個節目。
You're connected to the Internet?
你現在有連網?
Are you using wi-fi?
你是連接區域無線網絡嗎?
No, not wi-fi. I just got a new data plan on my phone.
不是,不是Wi-Fi。我剛申辦了一項新的手機上網方案,
Now I can use the Internet anywhere!
現在我到哪里都可以上網!
Many people have data plans now.
現在很多人都辦了上網方案,
People are always on the Internet these days.
大家都隨時在上網看東西。
Don't you think so, Alex?
亞力克斯,你不這么覺得嗎?
Alex? Alex?
亞力克斯?亞力克斯?