1、get back
恢復(原來的狀態)
Then life started to get back to normal.
隨后生活又恢復了正常。
I couldn't get back to sleep.
我再也睡不著了。
回到,重提(原來的話題)
It wasn't until we had sat down to eat that we got back to the subject of Tom Halliday.
我們直到坐下來吃飯時才又提起湯姆·哈利迪這個話題。
對…進行報復
The divorce process should not be used as a means to get back at your former partner.
不應該在辦理離婚手續上報復以前的伴侶。
I'm going to get you back so badly you'll never to be able to show your face again.
我要狠狠地還以顏色,讓你從此無臉見人。
2、spark
火花;火星
The fire gradually got bigger and bigger. Sparks flew off in all directions.
火越燃越烈,火星四濺。
發出火花;閃光
The wires were sparking above me.
電線在我頭頂上方冒著火花。
I stared into the flames of the fire as it sparked to life.
火光在閃爍,我注視著熊熊燃燒的烈焰。
微量;一點點
His music lacked that vital spark of imagination.
他的音樂缺少非常關鍵的那一點靈感。
Even Oliver felt a tiny spark of excitement.
連奧利弗都感到一絲興奮。