尼克:我要搬去亞特蘭大。
I want a fresh start.
我希望有一個全新的開始。
Celia:This is a surprise.
西莉亞:這真令人吃驚。
I thought you were going to stick it out here and try to put the past behind you.
我還以為你要在這里堅持到底,試圖將過去拋之腦后呢。
Nico:There are too many reminders here.
尼克:這里有太多往事了。
I want a clean slate.
我想從頭再來。
What's done is done and I'm tired of blame and recriminations.
木已成舟,而且我厭倦了責任及相互指責。
Celia:I'm glad to hear you've stopped beating yourself up over what's happened, but are you sure moving away will help you move on?
西莉亞:我很高興你對以前的事情不再有牽掛,但你確定離開會讓自己好過?
Nico:The world is my oyster now, isn't it?
尼克:現在整個世界都由你做主,對不對?
I can live anywhere I want to and do anything I want to.
我可以在任何我想的地方生活,做任何我想做的事情。
Celia:I guess so, but are you sure you want to uproot and leave town?
西莉亞:我想是這樣,但你確定你想離開這座城市嗎?
Nico:I'm not trying to reinvent myself, but if I'm going to start over, I might as well do it in a new town.
尼克:我不是試圖徹底改變自己,但如果我要重新來過,不妨選擇一個全新的城鎮。
Celia:I guess a new town is a good place to start a new life and maybe you'll find a new love.
西莉亞:我猜選擇新的城市是開始新生活的一個好地方,也許你會找到新的愛人。
Many people bounce back from a difficult divorce.
很多人都是擺脫一段不堪回首的婚姻后再次恢復的。
Nico:I've sworn off women.
尼克:我發過誓遠離女性的。
The only female I want in my life right now is my dog Fifi!
我生命中唯一想要的女性現在就是我的狗菲菲!