This is dynamics between fear and apathy on one side and enthusiasm and humor on another side.
這是以熱情和幽默化解恐懼和冷漠的動態。
So it works like in a video game.
它的運作方式很像電子游戲。
You have a fear high, you have status quo.
如果恐懼指數較高,那其它狀態保持不變。
You have enthusiasm higher, you see fear starting to melt.
如果熱情指數升高,恐懼就會開始下降。
Day two, you see people running towards police instead of from the police.
在第二天,你就會看到人們跑向警察,而不是從警察身邊逃離。
In Egypt, you can tell that something is happening there.
不難看出,埃及就發生了類似的變化。
And then it's about humor. Humor is such a powerful game-changer, and of course it was very big in Poland.
接下來我們說說幽默。幽默擁有巨大的力量可以改變局勢,而且波蘭人民的幽默感一向不錯。
And you know, we were just a small group of crazy students in Serbia when we made this big skit.
在塞爾維亞,我們一小群瘋狂的學生曾經組織過大型的滑稽活動。
We put the big petrol barrel with a portrait picture of Mr.President on it in the middle of the Main Street.
我們在主干道的中間放上一個大汽油桶,上面貼著總統先生的照片。
There was a hole on the top so you could literally come, put a coin in,get a baseball bat, and pow, hit his face.
桶的頂端有一個洞所以人們可以過來投幣拿起棒球棍,給總統的臉來上一棒。
Sounds loud. And within the minutes, we were sitting in a nearby cafe having coffee, and there was a queue of people waiting to do this lovely thing.
聲音非常響。我們坐在附近的咖啡館喝咖啡觀察形勢發展,幾分鐘之內,就有一群人排隊投幣打總統。
Well, that's just the beginning of the show.
好戲這時才剛剛開始。
The real show starts when the police appears.
警察的出現掀起了真正的高潮。
What will they do? Arrest us? We are nowhere to be seen.
他們會怎么做呢?逮捕我們?他們根本找不到我們。
We are three blocks away observing it from our espresso bar.
我們在三個街區之外的咖啡館靜觀其變呢。
Arrest the shoppers with kids? Doesn't make sense.
逮捕那些帶著孩子的購物者?沒有道理。
Of course, you could bet they have done the most stupid thing:
也許你們猜得到,最終他們還是做了最愚蠢的事情:
They arrested the barrel.
他們逮捕了那個汽油桶。
And now the picture of the smashed face on the barrel with the policeman dragging them to the police car, that was the best day for the photographers from newspapers that they ever will have.
警察將被打的歪七扭八的總統頭像汽油桶拖向警車的畫面,讓報紙攝影記者們欣喜若狂。
So, I mean, these are the things you can do,
因此,我們都可以做一些力所能及的事,
and you can always use the humor.
而且別忘記將幽默融入其中。
There is also one big thing about the humor: It really hurts,because these guys really are taking themselves too seriously.
幽默的力量在于:獨裁者們,太在意他們的形象了,幽默其實擁有著巨大的殺傷力。