That thing doesn't exist in the world.
世界上不存在這種革命。
Whenever you see young people in front of the road trying to fraternize with the police or military,
如果你看到年輕人在接上態度友好的和警察或者軍隊交涉,
somebody was thinking about it before.
肯定有人實現計劃。
Now, at the end, nonviolent discipline,
最后我要談一談不使用暴力的重要性,
and this is probably the game-changer.
這在一場運動中可能會起到決定性的作用。
If you maintain nonviolent discipline, you will exclusively win.
如果堅持非暴力斗爭,你就會取得勝利。
You have 100,000 people in a nonviolent march,
如果十萬人參加了非暴力游行,
and one idiot or agent provocateur is throwing stones,
如果其中一個白癡或者奸細扔了石頭,
guess what takes all the cameras? That one guy.
媒體的鏡頭全都會對準這一個人。
One single act of violence can literally destroy your movement.
一個暴力行為就可以毀掉整個運動。
Now let me move to another place.
現在我們看下一個問題。
It's selection of strategies and tactics.
戰略和戰術的甄選。
There are certain rules in nonviolent struggle you may follow.
在非暴力斗爭中遵守一些規則是必要的。
First, you start small.
第一,從小規模的運動開始。
Second, you pick the battles you can win.
第二,將精力集中在可能贏的活動上。
It's only 200 of us in this room.
今天出席的觀眾大約兩百人。
We won't call for the March of Millions.
我們沒辦法組織百萬人大游行。
But what if we organize spraying graffiti throughout the night all over Krakow city? The city will know.
如果我們趁夜晚在克拉科夫四處涂鴉呢?市民們一定會知道的。
So we pick the tactics which accommodates to the event,
因此,我們根據形勢挑選策略,
especially this thing we call the small tactics of dispersion.
尤其是運用分散的小規模策略。
They're very useful in a violent oppression.
這種策略在暴力鎮壓中特別有效。
We are actually witnessing the picture of one of the best tactics ever used.
這張照片記錄的就是有史以來最棒的策略之一。
It was on Tahrir Square, where the international community was constantly frightened that the Islamists will overtake the revolution.
這是在解放廣場,國際社會一直擔心伊斯蘭教徒會在這里改變革命的性質。
Well, they've organized Christians protecting Muslims, who are there praying,
于是,他們安排了基督教徒保護正在祈禱的穆斯林,
Coptic wedding cheered by thousands of Muslims.
以及受到成千上萬穆斯林祝福的科普特人婚禮。
The world has just changed the picture,
他們改變了世界的想法,
but somebody was thinking about this previously.
這一切都是事前計劃。
So there are so many things you can do instead of getting into one place, shouting and showing off in front of the security forces.
除了聚集在一起,在安保人員面前大叫示威之外,還有很多其他的斗爭方式。
Now there is also another very important dynamic,
事實上還有一種動態制衡也非常重要,
and this is a dynamic normally analytics don't see.
而且常被分析家忽略。