March 12
3月12日
Read it!
讀讀看!
The bank has a lot of great services.
銀行提供許多很棒的服務。
Susie banks online. It saves time!
蘇希在網絡上管理帳戶, 這么做可以節省時間!
But sometimes speaking to a real person is good, too.
可是有時候能夠和真人交談也不錯。
Susie can't find her ID.
蘇希找不到她的身分證件。
Maybe she left it on the counter at the bank.
說不定她留在銀行的柜臺上忘了拿走,
Maybe the teller has found it.
說不定銀行員找到了她的證件。
Susie can call the bank.
蘇希可以打電話到銀行去。
Oh! They're holding it for her.
哦!他們幫她收著,
What great customer service!
他們的顧客服務做得真棒!
Conversation A
會話A
I really like this bank.
我真的很喜歡這家銀行。
Me, too. They have a lot of great services.
我也是。他們提供許多很棒的服務。
Do you come to the bank a lot?
妳常到銀行來嗎?
No. I bank online.
沒有,我都在網絡上管理帳戶,
It is easy.
那樣很容易。
Oh, that's smart.
哦,妳真聰明,
It can save time.
那樣可以節省時間。
But sometimes I like to speak to a real person.
可是有時候我還是喜歡和真人交談。
Right. Sometimes I like to see a real person, too.
沒錯,有時候我也喜歡看到真人。
Conversation B
會話B
There you are, Taylor.
泰樂,原來妳在這里。
Hi, Susie. Are you looking for me?
嗨,蘇希,妳在找我嗎?
Yes. I can't find my ID.
是啊,我找不到我的身分證,
Did you see it?
妳有看到嗎?
No. I don't think so.
沒有,我不記得有看到,
Maybe you left it on the counter at the bank.
說不定妳放在銀行柜臺忘了帶走。
Maybe the teller found it.
說不定行員找到了。
You should call the bank.
妳應該打電話去銀行問問看。
Good idea! I will. Thanks, Taylor.
好主意!我會的。泰樂,謝了。
Conversation C
會話C
Where are you going, Susie?
蘇希,妳要去哪里呀?
Hi, Alex. I'm going to the bank again.
嗨,亞力克斯,我又要去銀行一趟。
Again?
又一次?
Yes. I left my ID there.
是啊,我把我的證件留在那里了。
Oh, no. But they're holding it for you?
糟糕。可是他們有幫妳收著?
Yes. First United Bank has great customer service.
是啊。第一聯合銀行的顧客服務做得很棒,
They're keeping my ID safe for me.
他們幫我保管著我的證件。
Well, go soon. The bank closes at 3:00!
那妳趕快去吧, 銀行三點就關門了!
I know. I'm going right now!
是啊,我現在就去!