Dialogue 2
Xiao Gao: So? What did you think? Wasn't it fun watching these movies?
小高:怎么樣,你覺得看這些電影有意思嗎?
Jingjing: Yeah, it was,but I'm not completely satisfied yet.
京晶:確實挺有意思的,但是我還意猶未盡。
Xiao Gao: What do you mean?
小高:什么意思啊?
Jingjing: Well, we came to watch some old school Disney flicks, but we didn't see any movies with Mickey Mouse in them.
京晶:我是來看迪士尼經典影片的,但是我們還沒有看到任何帶有米老鼠的電影哪。
Xiao Gao: Well, guess what? I also have Fantasia. That was made in 1940 too and has Mickey in it.What do you say? Are you up for it?
小高:你知道嗎,我還有《幻想曲》,這部電影也是1940年上映的,并且它里邊就有米老鼠,怎么樣,你想看嗎?
Jingjing: Awesome! You have Fantasia! I'm so pumped! Let's watch it now.
京晶:太棒了!你竟然有《幻想曲》,我太激動了。咱們現在就看吧!
Xiao Gao: Haha, I knew you'd be stoked!
小高:哈哈,我就知道你肯定會特別激動的。
Jingjing: Do you have Bambi also? I really liked that one too.
京晶:那你還有《小鹿斑比》嗎?我也特別喜歡那一部。
Xiao Gao: No I don't.I'll feel really guilty if I watch it…
小高:不,我沒有,如果我看這部電影的話我會覺得很有罪惡感……
Jingjing: Feel guilty?Why?
京晶:罪惡感,為什么?
Xiao Gao: Well, in America, sometimes I go deer hunting with my friends. Do you understand now?
小高:嗯,因為在美國的時候我有時會和我的朋友們一起去捕獵小鹿,你現在明白了吧?
Jingjing: Well, how about Dumbo? Do you have that one? You don't hunt elephants do you? Haha!
京晶:嗯,那你有《小飛象》嗎?你不會也捕獵大象吧?哈哈!
Xiao Gao: Haha, no I don't. Alright, let's just watch Fantasia. Here it goes, I'm starting it now.
小高:哈哈,那倒沒有,好了,咱們就看《幻想曲》吧,快,就要開始了。
Jingjing: Okay, cool. 京晶:好噠。
習語短語
1. old school = 過去流行過但現在已經不流行的老東西
2. flick = 一部電影
3. Are you up for it?= 你想要做某事嗎?
4. awesome = 太棒了
5. pumped = 激動的
6. stoked = 激動的