Jay Leno, welcome home
杰·雷諾 歡迎回家
By virtue of the power vested in me by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
我將行使馬薩諸塞州
and the Board of Trustees of Emerson College
和愛默生學院校董會授予我的權力
I hereby confer upon you the honorary degree of doctor of humane letters
授予你人文學榮譽博士學位
which you have so justly earned with all the rights, privileges and responsibilities pertaining thereto
這是你應得的 以及所有與此相關的權利 特權和責任
and invite you to deliver this morning's commencement address
我邀請你到此做今晨的畢業演講
Thank you very much. Thank you.
非常感謝大家 謝謝
I am the little man on this totem pole, very distinguished people
我是這個圖騰柱上眾多杰出人士中很不起眼的一個
I thank Don Lemon for taking time out for looking that airplane to be here today
感謝唐·萊蒙花時間幫我訂了今天到這里的機票
Thank you I know you gotta get back
謝謝你 我知道你要回去
Well what's better? Mother's day and graduation?
母親節和畢業在一天 還有什么更好的
Is there any greater mom gift in the world, look at that, how about that?
還有更好的母親節禮物嗎 這真是太棒了
I want to thank President Pelton and chairman of board Jeff Greenhawt for the opportunity to be with you today
我要感謝佩爾頓校長和校董會主席杰夫·格林霍特 讓我今天有機會來到這里
You know I'm stunned to be here
到這里讓我受寵若驚
I still can't believe that I'm a college graduate
我現在都還無法相信自己竟然大學畢業了
I still have nightmares that I have tests to take and take my word, I was a terrible student
我還做著噩夢 夢到有考試要考說真的 我是個很差的學生
I'm dislexic, here's how this dyslexia was treated when I was a kid
我有失讀癥 我小時候失讀癥是這樣治的