Goodnight.Goodnight, professor Hoyle.That's Hoyle?That's Hoyle.
"晚安"晚安 霍伊爾教授 那就是霍伊爾嗎 那就是霍伊爾
Hello. - Hello?-Who are you?I'm Jane Wilde.
您好 -你好 你是誰 我是簡·王爾德
We haven't talked, have we? - No.
我們說過話嗎 -沒有
I'm a friend of Stephen's.We met at another party and he invited me.
我是史蒂芬的朋友 我們在另一個派對上遇見的 他就請我來
To this party.Isobel? Isobel!
來這個派對 伊澤貝爾 伊澤貝爾
Hello.How are you?Fine.Good. You?
喂 你好嗎 挺好 我挺好 你呢
I'm still fine. Thanks.Sorry.
還是挺好的 謝謝 抱歉
You're, your Oh, no, thanks, thank you very much.
你 你的. 沒事 謝謝你告訴我
There're terrible thing, aren't they?Yes. Terrible.Thanks.Stephen?
真是討厭的東西 是不是 是啊 真討厭 謝謝 史蒂芬
It's a party. People might want to dance.
這是個派對 人家沒準兒還想跳舞呢
Can't dance to Wagner.To Stephen. - To Stephen.
瓦格納的音樂怎么伴舞啊 敬史蒂芬 -敬史蒂芬
Happy birthday.Shall we go outside?What?
生日快樂 我們出去好嗎 什么