Once upon a time, in a far away land, there was a princess…RAP BATTLE!
很久很久以前,在一個遙遠的地方有傳奇中的公主……饒舌大對決!
CINDERELLA vs BELLE! Let the rap battle begin!
灰姑娘對戰貝爾!饒舌對戰,正式開始!
Another princess in my shadow come to covet my crown.
又一個在我陰影之下的公主覬覦我的皇冠。
You clowns wanna throw down with the best in a gown?
禮服華美無邊的王者,豈是小丑能挑戰?
I'm the legendary story of rags to riches.
我是經典傳奇故事,我從野雞變鳳凰。
Rhymes sharper than a needle and I'm giving out stitches. (ha! )
我詞鋒比針尖銳利,我會讓你遍體鱗傷。
Like a wilting rose you can't step to my flows.
像朵枯萎玫瑰的你抵擋不住我的攻勢。
These girls are tripping, did they cut off their toes?
這些姑娘步履蹣跚,她們都切了自己的腳趾?
I deserve all the praise for the foot-fetish craze.
全球的狂熱戀足控們,請盡情向我贊美。

I've got itty-bitty kicks, but legs for days.
我雖然鞋子嬌小,但永葆修長美腿。
Let's look at your mentality, Freud loves your abnormality.
瞧你神志異常,弗洛伊德就愛你的瘋狂。
The Stockholm Syndrome Story: Beauty and the Bestiality.
斯德哥爾摩綜合癥的故事:美女與野獸在一起。
Of course you're bitter, I'm the number one star.
你當然會嫉妒我,我是最閃亮的明星。
Pumpkin carriage, perfect marriage, no one cares who you are.
南瓜車隊,婚姻完美,可你卻無人問津。
What's my name?
我叫什么?
Belle!
貝爾!
What's it mean?
什么意思?
Beauty!
美女!
I'm the perfect combination of brains and booty.
我是內外完美結合,有大腦有屁股。
While I'm gaining knowledge you're losing your pumps.
你只會丟高跟鞋,而我學知識頂呱呱。
Like Mrs. Potts I'm serving shots and dishing out lumps.
我就像茶壺夫人,我敬你一身茶。
Cindy's dreaming she's important, well, somebody should wake her.
辛迪夢想著自己很重要,誰快來叫醒她。
This gold-digging trophy wife's the royal baby maker.
王室找這貪財的兩性能手老婆只是為了生娃。
Fear the nerdy, wordy princess 'cause I'm throwing more shade than the willow tree growing on your dead mother's grave.
怕我這書呆子拽詞公主,因為我爆料更多黑幕,比你媽墳頭的兩棵柳樹遮的影子還黑。
Your tale as old as time sets us back fifty years.
你那老掉牙的故事拖女性后腿50年。
Do your chores, clean the floors 'til a man just appears.
干你的家務,擦你的地板,等著男人出現。
You're shallow and obsessed with looks and how you're dressed.
你膚淺,你整天想的就是穿戴和容顏。
You wanna live like Gaston? (Hmmm? )
你想像加斯頓一樣生活?
Please, be our guest.
那就隨你便。
Oh, I'm the one who's shallow 'cause your prince was really hairy?
我太膚淺,因為你的王子渾身是毛?
The Beast was in the friend zone 'til he gave you his library.
野獸送了你圖書館后你立馬拉他進入朋友圈。
Your points have no merit, you're jealous, declare it.
你的觀點站不住腳,你嫉妒,承認吧。
Like I've always said: if the shoe fits, wear it.
像我常說的,如果鞋子合適那就去穿。
I'm the American dream with a fairy-tale wedding.
我是擁有童話婚禮的美國夢代表。
You've got teapots for friends and I think your man's shedding.
你把茶壺當朋友,我想你的男人還掉毛。
Some things are meant to be like love at first sight.
有些事是天注定,比如一見鐘情。
Bibbidi-bobbidi-booyah. he was mine before midnight.
Bibbidi-bobbidi-booyah(魔咒歌)午夜前就把他搞定。
A relationship rookie wants to rap about romance?
情場菜鳥還想冒充兩性專家?
You can't fall in love after just one dance.
你不可能跳一次舞就立馬愛上他。
My prince saved my life and don't be misled I want a man in the street but a beast in the bed.
我的王子救了我一命,別被人誤導了。我想要的男人,白天是情圣,床上是野獸。
Your film stars mice and cats with an old, fat fairy.
你片子里的明星是耗子,小貓和胖的老仙女。
Your silly story's shoehorned into freaking “Tom and Jerry”.
這個白癡故事簡直跟奇怪的《貓和老鼠》有一比。
You say you want to party, next you run off down the halls.
你說你想去派對,然后跑到舞會里去。
It's like you always choke once you make it to the balls.
就像你用口吞蛋,也總喘不過氣。
You think that's funny?
你以為很有趣?
Here's a history lesson, honey.
寶貝,我來給你補補歷史課。
My movie saved the studio when Walt was out of money.
我的電影大賺,救了快破產的沃特。
You followed in my footsteps, without me there's no you.
你是我的跟屁蟲,沒有我哪來的你?
Disney built an empire on these tiny glass shoes.
我小小的水晶鞋是迪士尼帝國的根基。
If you're so adored where's your Academy Award?
你若真那么被賞識,為何沒得奧斯卡獎?
I'm the smart female heroine that can't be ignored.
我是聰明的女英雄,永遠不能被忽視。
The moral of our quarrel and why I've got you beat.
我們斗嘴的核心和我戰勝你的真諦就是心靈美才重要,
It's what's inside that matters not the size of your feet.
腳的大小算個屁。