日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語演講 > TED十佳演講話題 > 正文

TED十佳演講之游戲的力量:游戲獎勵大腦的7種方式(4)

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

The first one is very simple: experience bars measuring progress

首先看一個簡單的:用經驗值條量度進程
something that's been talked about brilliantly by people like Jesse Schell earlier this year.
它曾經被人精彩地討論過,比如杰西謝爾,在今年的早些時候
It's already been done at the University of Indiana in the States, among other places.
它已經被美國印第安納大學做到了,也在其他的地方
It's the simple idea that instead of grading people incrementally in little bits and pieces,
這個樸素的理念是,取代用零碎的方式將人們逐步分級
you give them one profile character avatar
你給他們一個人物輪廓
which is constantly progressing in tiny, tiny, tiny little increments which they feel are their own.
一個可以不斷進步的以非常,非常小的增量,一種他們感覺是自己的東西
And everything comes towards that,
然后所有事都向其發展
and they watch it creeping up, and they own that as it goes along.
他們看著其攀升,然后他們的自我也隨之提升
Second, multiple long and short-term aims
第二點,長期與短期目標
5,000 pies, boring, 15 pies, interesting.
5000個餡餅,無趣,15個,有趣
So, you give people lots and lots of different tasks.
所以你給人們很多很多不同的任務
You say, it's about doing 10 of these questions,
你說,這個是解決其中的10個問題
but another task is turning up to 20 classes on time,
但另一個任務是在規定時間里上升20個等級
but another task is collaborating with other people,
另一個任務是和其他人一起合作的
another task is showing you're working five times,
另一個任務要求你工作量提高五倍
another task is hitting this particular target.
還有一個任務是達到某個特定目標
You break things down into these calibrated slices
你把事情分成這些可計量的小部分
that people can choose and do in parallel to keep them engaged
人們可以選擇然后同時進行以讓他們持續參與
and that you can use to point them towards individually beneficial activities.
并將它們和個人的獲利行為掛鉤。
Third, you reward effort.
第三,獎勵成就
It's your 100 percent factor. Games are brilliant at this.
這是你百分之百的要素,游戲在此很明確
Every time you do something, you get credit; you get a credit for trying.
每次你做一些事,你得到功勞,你因盡力而為獲得認可
You don't punish failure. You reward every little bit of effort
你不懲罰失敗,你獎勵每一個小小的努力
a little bit of gold, a little bit of credit. You've done 20 questions,tick.
你的一點金子,你的一點功勞--你解決了20個問題--打上勾
It all feeds in as minute reinforcement.
這些都是通過小小的鼓勵實現的。
Fourth, feedback.
第四,反饋
This is absolutely crucial, and virtuality is dazzling at delivering this.
這絕對關鍵,虛擬世界以眼花繚亂的方式傳遞這一信息
If you look at some of the most intractable problems in the world today
如果你看看今天世界上一些最棘手的問題
that we've been hearing amazing things about,
我們所聽到的一些驚人的事情
it's very, very hard for people to learn
非常,非常難為人們所領會
if they cannot link consequences to actions.
如果他們不能把結果與行為連接起來
Pollution, global warming, these things--the consequences are distant in time and space.
污染,全球變暖,這些事情結果的產生在時間和空間上都是久遠的
It's very hard to learn, to feel a lesson.
這非常難以學習或者體會經驗
But if you can model things for people,
但是如果你能模擬東西給人們看
if you can give things to people that they can manipulate
如果你給予人們一些東西,他們可以操作
and play with and where the feedback comes,
可以演示,可以收集反饋
then they can learn a lesson, they can see,
人們就可以學到經驗,他們能看
they can move on, they can understand.
他們能行動,他們能明白
And fifth, the element of uncertainty.
第五點,不確定性因素
Now this is the neurological goldmine, if you like,
現在這是個神經學金礦,如果你愿意的話
because a known reward excites people,
因為一個已知的獎勵會激發人們
but what really gets them going is the uncertain reward,
但是真正能讓他們前進下去的是未知的獎勵
the reward pitched at the right level of uncertainty,
帶著適當不確定性的獎勵
that they didn't quite know whether they were going to get it or not.
也就是人們不知道是否能得到的獎勵
The 25 percent. This lights the brain up.
比如25%的獲獎機率,會使大腦興奮
And if you think about using this in testing,
如果你想把它運用到測驗中
in just introducing control elements of randomness in all forms of testing and training,
引入控制隨機變量到任何形式的檢測和訓練里
you can transform the levels of people's engagement
你能夠改變人們的投入程度
by tapping into this very powerful evolutionary mechanism.
通過引進這種非常有力的進化機制
When we don't quite predict something perfectly,
當我們不能完全預測某事時
we get really excited about it.
我們為之十分興奮
We just want to go back and find out more.
我們就想追溯出更多東西

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
mechanism ['mekənizəm]

想一想再看

n. 機制,原理
n. 機械,機構,結構

 
pollution [pə'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 污染,污染物

 
transform [træns'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

vt. 轉換,變形
vi. 改變
n

聯想記憶
reinforcement [.ri:in'fɔ:smənt]

想一想再看

n. 增強,加固,強化物,增援力量

 
factor ['fæktə]

想一想再看

n. 因素,因子
vt. 把 ... 因素包括

聯想記憶
uncertain [ʌn'sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 不確定的

 
engagement [in'geidʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 婚約,訂婚,約會,約定,交戰,雇用,(機器零件等)

 
element ['elimənt]

想一想再看

n. 元素,成分,組成部分,(復數)惡劣天氣

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作裝置
vt. 控制

 
dazzling ['dæzliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人眼花繚亂的,耀眼的 動詞dazzle的現在

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 绿门背后| 谭咏麟电影| 疯狂 电影| 彭丹露点| 阿芮尔·温特| 爱情买卖网站 电影| 网络查控申请书| 豪门本色| 生活秀| 体现汉字的歇后语| 时来运转电影| cctv16奥林匹克频道| 黑之教室| 色女在线| 二年级第一单元测试卷数学| 徐蔓华| 大师兄 电影| 高天妮| 四年级上册麻雀的课堂笔记| 寄宿生韩国电影| 高粱红了 电视剧| 杨冲| 烟草二维码识别扫描器| 爱自有天意| 美丽的邂逅| 美女出水| 误杀2演员表| 唐砖演员表| 黄网站在线观看视频| 蒙台梭利教师资格证官网| 尹邵熙饰演的全部电影| 姿metcn张筱雨人体1| 久草电影| 徐若| 电影英雄| 在线免费电影网站| 夜生活女王之霞姐| 吾凰在上动漫在线观看免费| 女同性舌吻摸下身| 妈妈的朋友电影在线播放| 1988田螺姑娘|