l heard that my brother had passed away through my sister Janet,
我妹妹珍娜告知我說 我弟去世了
who asked me to pull over 'cause l was rushing over to my mom's.
她要我先把車停在路邊 因我正趕著去我媽那
l just couldn't believe it.
我簡直不敢相信
so, l had to just sit in my car and pull myself together,
我先坐在車?yán)锢潇o下來
you know, and l went over to my mom's home.
然后開到我媽家
The entire family had met that evening,
那晚召開家庭會議
and was there condoling each other, you know.
我們安慰著彼此
lt was rough.Just the whole time was a rough time in my life.
很難過 整段時期都很難熬
lt's so very difficult even to talk about it. lt really is.
現(xiàn)在要聊這話題 還是很困難
l was heartbroken.l was just totally heartbroken.
我心都碎了 完全的心碎
lt was probably one of the most surreal
那可能是人生中最不真實
and solemn days of life as we know it, l would think.
也最沉重的一段日子吧