January 6
1月6日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Rob forgets to recycle his papers.
羅柏忘了回收他的紙張,
But Abby reminds him not to put them in the garbage.
可是雅碧提醒他不要把紙丟進垃圾桶。
She wants to protect the environment and decrease waste.
她想要保護環境,減少廢棄物。
Then Abby asks Alex to help her.
然后,雅碧尋求亞力克斯幫忙,
Alex can make signs.
亞力克斯可以制作告示牌。
The signs can remind people to clean their bottles and cans.
那些告示能夠提醒大家清洗他們的瓶子與罐子,
The signs are a good idea.
告示牌是個好主意。
Now the recycling bins are clean, and there is less trash, too.
現在,回收桶都很干凈,垃圾也變少了。
Conversation A
會話A
Hi. Are you Abby? I'm Rob.
嗨,妳是雅碧嗎? 我是羅柏。
It's nice to meet you, Rob.
羅柏,很高興認識你,
Do you have a minute?
可以借用你一分鐘嗎?
Sure. What's up?
沒問題,什么事?
You keep throwing your papers in the garbage.
你一直把紙張丟在垃圾桶里,
Can you put them in the recycling bin?
可以請你丟在回收桶里嗎?
We should protect the environment.
我們應該要保護環境。
Oh, sorry. I forgot.
噢,抱歉,我忘了。
We should recycle to decrease waste.
我們應該回收資源以減少廢棄物。
That's right.
沒錯。
I'll go recycle them now.
我現在就把這些紙拿去回收。
See you later, Abby.
雅碧,待會兒見。
Thanks, Rob.
羅柏,謝了。
Conversation B
會話B
Hi, Alex. Can you help me?
嗨,亞力克斯,你可以幫我嗎?
Sure, Abby. What do you need help with?
沒問題,雅碧, 妳有什么事情需要幫忙?
I need help with the new recycling program.
我的新資源回收計劃需要幫忙。
OK. How can I help?
好,我可以幫什么忙?
Can you make some signs for the kitchen?
你可以為廚房制作一些告示牌嗎?
Sure. What should they say?
沒問題,告示上要寫什么?
They should say, "Please clean your bottles and cans."
上面要寫:"瓶罐請清洗干凈。"
I can also make signs for the recycling bins.
我也可以為回收桶制作標示牌。
Good idea.
好主意。
Conversation C
會話C
Hi, you must be the new secretary.
嗨,妳一定是新來的秘書,
Susie told me about you.
蘇希向我提過妳。
That's right. I'm Abby.
沒錯, 我是雅碧。
I'm Jim. Susie also told me you started a recycling program.
我是吉姆。 蘇希還跟我說妳發起了一項資源回收計劃。
That's right. Nobody here was recycling.
沒錯, 這里原本都沒有人在做資源回收。
How's it going?
現在推行得怎么樣?
I think it's going well.
我覺得進行得很不錯。
We have recycling bins now. And we have less trash now, too.
我們現在有回收桶, 垃圾也減少了。
That's great. Our office is helping the environment.
真棒。 我們的辦公室對環境有所幫助。
Good work, Abby!
雅碧,做得好!