"The stuff was quite disgusting. As though someone had liquidized bogieflavored Every Flavor Beans. "
“那東西很難喝,好像有人把比比多味豆的味道全混在一起榨成了汁。”
He poses with Jo for photographs.
他和喬拍了照片。
Big eyes are great, Stephen.
睜大眼睛,斯蒂芬。
Jo, keep engaged. Yeah.
喬,保持注意力。
Sorry. It's all right.
對不起。 沒關系。
The Chinese have a saying: Be careful what you wish for.
中國有個成語叫做心想事成。
I wondered how much J.K. Rowling wanted all this fame.
我不知道J.K ·羅琳對這些名利有幾許期望。
I wished to be published.
我想要我的書被出版。
And I wished more than anything in the world to be a writer.
與世界上任何事相比,我只想成為一名作家。
Did I wish...It never occurred to me in a million years, James that people would search my dustbins pull a longlens camera on me on the beach, you know.
我希望……我從來都沒想到過,詹姆士,人們會翻我的垃圾箱,人們會在沙灘上拿著長鏡頭相機對著我,你知道的。
Never occurred to me a journalist would bang on the door of one of my oldest friends and offer her money to talk about me.
從不會想到還有記者拍我老朋友的門拿出錢來求他們講我的故事。
Never occurred to me that my children would be scrutinized to see how spoiled they were because their parent was famous.
從未想過我的孩子們被審視,看他們有沒有被寵壞,因為他們的父母出了名。
Three weeks before the launch of the final book Jo attends the film premier of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix the fifth book in the series.
最后一本書發售前的三周喬出席了《哈利·波特與鳳凰社》電影的首映這一系列中的第五部。
It's a starry, glamorous occasion.
這是一個星光熠熠,閃亮迷人的時刻。
And Jo is expected to behave like a film star. But she is a writer.
喬被期待著表現得像一名電影明星。但她是一位作家。
And when she started, she could hardly have expected all this attention.
當初,她很難想到如今的萬眾矚目。