Frank Cascio went over to the hotel.
弗蘭克·卡西歐到旅館去找他
so l walk into his room, he's sleeping.
我走進房間看到他在睡覺
What do you mean he's asleep?
什么叫在睡覺?
l could tell he was out of it and he wasn't completely there.
他顯然神智不清 因為整個人都昏昏沉沉的
l started shouting at him. l said, "What did you take?"
我對他大喊 你吃了什么藥?
so, he tolld me, he took a shot of Demeroll.
他跟我說他吃了些類似嗎啡的止痛劑
He said, "Frank, my back was killing me."
他說 弗蘭克 我的背好痛
l said, 'You're just looking for an excuse to get out of the show.我說 你只是想要找借口不出席吧
'Just tell me, isn't that right? '
老實說是不是?
He wouldn't answer me.
他不肯回答我
But l knew that was what it was.
但我知道是這樣
l said, 'l don't care what you've taken, you get on there and entertain. '
我說 我不管你吃了什么 你馬上過來上臺演出
What makes this a great night for you?
今晚讓你最開心的是什么?
lt's a reunion and l'm honoured that the world appreciates my art.
大團圓 業界對我的肯定 讓我很開心
l'm very honoured.
我感到很榮幸
l remember talking to Michael at that time,
我記得那時與邁克爾聊天
and he fell asleep on the phone when l was talking to him.
在通話時他竟然還睡著
And l called his lawyer and l said, 'ls it possible that Michael is on drugs? '
我打給他的律師問 邁克爾是不是在吸毒?
Because l couldn't imagine it. Michael never did anything like that.
我完全無法想象 邁克爾從來不碰那種東西
Michael never admitted to anybody that he had a problem with drugs.
邁克爾從未跟任何人坦承 自己有用藥的問題
He was totally aloof.
他變得瘋瘋癲癲的
Those of us that did know, and tried to help,he just eliminated.
知情的人都曾嘗試幫助他 可是他沒有接受