December 19
12月19日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Megan helps Mark look for tickets.
梅根幫忙馬克找機票。
Sometimes people cancel their flights, and tickets become available.
有時候會有人取消他們預訂的航班,就可能買得到機票,
There are still no tickets.
但還是沒有機票。
Can Mark share a ride with someone?
馬克可以跟人共乘一輛車嗎?
No, nobody is driving to Texas.
不行,沒有人要開車去德州。
Rob suggests the bus again.
羅柏再次建議他搭巴士,
Mark doesn't like it, but the bus is his only choice.
馬克不喜歡這個建議,但是巴士是他唯一的選擇。
Mark should make his plans earlier next time.
馬克下次應該提早作計劃。
Conversation A
會話A
Megan, thanks for helping me look for tickets.
梅根,謝謝妳幫我找機票。
No problem, Mark. You want to see your family.
馬克,沒問題。 你想要見你的家人,
I understand that!
我很了解那種心情!
There weren't any tickets left yesterday.
昨天沒有剩下任何一張票,
But maybe someone canceled their trip.
但是有可能有人取消行程。
I'll check the website.
我來查一下網站。
Oh, no!
喔,糟糕!
There are still no tickets available!
還是完全沒有機票!
What can I do?
我要怎么辦?
Maybe you can share a ride to Texas.
或許你可以找人共乘一輛車去德州。
Good idea!
好主意!
Conversation B
會話B
Hi, Mark! How can I help you?
嗨,馬克!我可以幫你什么忙?
I am trying to get to Texas to visit my family.
我正想辦法要去德州看我的家人,
But there aren't any flights available.
但是買不到任何航班的機票。
Did you check online today?
你今天上網查過了嗎?
Sometimes tickets become available.
有時候機票可能被釋出。
Yes. Tickets are still sold out everywhere.
查過了,所有的網站機票都賣光了。
Are any of your friends driving to Texas?
妳有朋友要開車去德州嗎?
Maybe I can share a ride.
或許我可以跟人共乘。
I can't think of anyone.
我想不出有誰耶。
Oh, OK. Thanks, Carol.
喔,沒關系。卡蘿,謝謝妳。
Conversation C
會話C
Did you find a plane ticket, Mark?
馬克,你找到機票了嗎?
No, there are still no seats left.
沒有,還是沒有機位。
And I can't share a ride with anyone.
我也沒辦法和人共乘一輛車,
Nobody is driving to Texas!
因為沒有人要開車去德州!
I suggest you take the bus.
我建議你搭巴士。
I don't think I have a choice.
看來我是沒有選擇了。
It does take longer, but the bus is cheaper.
時間是比較長啦,但是巴士也比較便宜。
Next year, I will make my plans earlier.
明年,我會提早作計劃。