Lesson 7 Entertainment
第七課 娛樂
December 15
12月15日
Let's Go to a Christmas Show!
看圣誕秀!
Read it!
讀讀看!
Rob is talking to a ballet dancer.
羅柏正和一位芭蕾舞者說話,
Her name is Tina Twirl.
她是緹娜.旋轉小姐,
She dances every day.
她每天跳舞。
She is dancing in The Nutcracker now.
她現在正參加《胡桃鉗》(芭蕾舞劇)的演出,
Her character is the Sugar Plum Fairy.
她的角色是糖梅仙子。
The Sugar Plum Fairy's dance is very difficult.
糖梅仙子的舞蹈非常困難,
Tina practiced the dance for many hours.
緹娜為這段舞蹈練習了很長的時間。
Conversation A
會話A
Welcome to our show, Tina Twirl.
緹娜.旋轉小姐,歡迎來上我們的節目。
Thank you, Rob.
羅柏,謝謝你。
You have an interesting job.
妳有個非常有趣的工作。
I do. I am a dancer.
是的,我是一位舞者。
What kind of dancer?
什么樣的舞者?
I'm a ballet dancer. I dance every day.
我是芭蕾舞者, 我每一天都跳舞。
You must enjoy your job.
妳一定很喜歡妳的工作啰。
I do. I love to dance.
我是。我熱愛舞蹈,
I dance for five hours every day.
我每天要跳舞五個小時。
Conversation B
會話B
You are dancing in The Nutcracker ballet now.
妳現在正參加《胡桃鉗》舞劇的演出。
Yes. Many people love The Nutcracker.
是的。很多人喜愛《胡桃鉗》這出芭蕾舞劇。
I like it. I see it every Christmas!
我也喜歡, 每年圣誕節我都會去觀賞!
Many people enjoy the story.
很多人喜歡這個故事。
And the music is beautiful.
而且音樂很動聽。
It is! I love it.
真的!我愛死了。
What character are you in The Nutcracker?
妳在《胡桃鉗》里面飾演哪個角色?
I am the Sugar Plum Fairy.
我是糖梅仙子。
Conversation C
會話C
You must be a very good dancer.
那妳一定是位非常棒的舞者,
The Sugar Plum Fairy's dance is difficult.
糖梅仙子的舞蹈很難的。
It is. I practiced for many hours.
是很難,我花了很長的時間練習。
When can people see you dance?
人們何時可以看妳跳舞?
They can see The Nutcracker any night this week.
這個禮拜每天晚上大家都可以欣賞《胡桃鉗》的演出。
Is the ballet at First Theater?
這出芭蕾舞劇是在第一劇院上演嗎?
Yes, it is.
是的。
Don't miss it, everyone!
大家不要錯過啰!