Uh, how does this door work? I'm gettin'outta here.
啊呀,這門怎么開?我要在這里下車。
Did you see him that time?
你看到他了嗎?
No, no, I didn't see him that time and personally, mister, I don't expect never to see him.
沒有,沒有,我沒有看到他,先生,不僅是我 個人沒有看到他,我永遠也不想看到他。
All I want to do is go on living. I don't see how I will live very long, driving with you.
我唯一想做 的就是繼續活下去。可是繼續搭你的車,我看也活不久了。
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't, I,I don't know what came over me. Please, don't go.
哦,抱歉,我不知道究竟是怎么一回事。求求你,別走。
So, if you'll excuse me.
我先走了。
You can't go. Listen, how would you like to go to California?
你不能走。聽我說,你想不想到加利福尼亞州?
I'II drive you to California.
我載你到加利福尼亞州好不好?
Seein'pink elephants all the way?
一路上頭昏眼花,看到什么人?
No, Uh,uh, thanks just the same.
不,啊呀,謝啦!
Listen, please, just,just one minute, Please.
聽我說,求求你,只要一分鐘,求求你。
You know what I think you need, big boy, not a girlfriend,just a good dose of sleep.
你知道嗎?大男孩,我覺得目前你最需要的不是女朋友,是好好睡一覺。
Please!
求求你!
There, I got it now.
好了,總算下了車。
No, you can't go! Please, come back.
不要,你不要走!求求你,回來。
Get your hands off me, do you hear? Get your hands off!
把你的手放開,聽到沒?把手放開!