When my schedule ends, MIRA briefly shows me how I progressed throughout my session.
當我的療程結束時,MIRA能夠顯示紀錄概況,告訴我自己在療程中的全程表現如何。
I have just shown you three different games for kids, adults and seniors.
以上我向大家介紹了三個不同的游戲,分別適用于兒童,成人,和老人。
These can be used with orthopedic or neurologic patients,
它們同樣可以被應用在 骨科或是神經系統的病患身上,
but we'll soon have options for children with autism,
但我們很快還會有其他的游戲來幫助治療
mental health or speech therapy.
患有自閉癥,有心理疾病或是有語言困難的兒童。
My physical therapist can go back to my profile and see the data gathered during my sessions.
我的理療師可以進到我的個人檔案,查看我在訓練過程中系統所采集的數據。
She can see how much I moved, how many points I scored,
她可以看到我運動的情況和我得了多少分。
with what speed I moved my joints,and so on.
我在每個得分點之間運動的速度怎樣。諸如此類。
My physical therapist can use all of this to adapt my treatment.
我的理療師可以將這一切數據應用于我的治療中。
I'm so pleased this version is now in use in over 10 clinics across Europe and the U.S.,and we're working on the home version.
我非常高興的看到,目前這版軟件已經在歐美的十多個診所得到運用,我們正在研發家庭版。
We want to enable physical therapists to prescribe this digital treatment and help patients play their way to recovery at home.
我們希望能使理療師們開出這項游戲復健的處方,以幫助病人們在家治療,在游戲中邁向康復之路。
If my mom or I had a tool like this when we needed physical therapy,
以前我媽和我在做理療的時候,如果有這樣的軟件,
then we would have been more successful following the treatment,
我們按照要求做鍛煉會恢復得更好,
and perhaps gotten better a lot sooner.
康復進程也許會快得多。
Thank you.
謝謝大家。
So Cosmin, tell me what hardware is this Tom Rielly:
說說這是什么硬件,
that they're rapidly putting away?
怎么這么快就可以拿走了?
What is that made of, and how much does it cost?
它是用什么做的,大概要花多少錢?
Cosmin Milhau: So it's a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 for the demo, Cosmin Milhau:
演示所用的是微軟的Surface Pro 3筆記本,
but you just need a computer and a Kinect, which is 120 dollars.
但其實你只需要一臺電腦和一個大概120美元的Kinect。
Right, and the Kinect is the thing that people use for their Xboxes Kinect to do 3D games, right?
好的,就是人們玩Xbox時,用來玩3D游戲的那個設備,對么?
Exactly, but you don't need the Xbox, you only need a camera.
就是那個,但你不需要用到Xbox,你只需要一個攝像頭。
Right, so this is less than a $1,000 solution.
好的,所以這是一個成本低于一千美金的解決方案。
Definitely, 400 dollars, you can definitely use it.
肯定的,只要四百美元,你就可以運行它了。
So right now, you're doing clinical trials in clinics.Yes.
那么現在,你們正在各診所里做臨床版本的試運行?對。
And then the hope is to get it so it's a home version
那么我們就希望一切順利,然后再有家庭版本,
and I can do my exercise remotely,and the therapist at the clinic can see how I'm doing and stuff like that.
我就可以在家里進行自由練習了,而理療師坐在診所里就可以看到我怎么練習的,諸如此類。
Exactly.
完全正確。
Thanks so much. Thank you.
太棒了。非常感謝。感謝您。