Lesson 10 Culture
第十課 文化
September 22
9月22日
Do You Have Good Manners?
你有禮貌嗎?
Read it!
讀讀看!
You can use good manners every day!
你每一天都用得到好禮節!
Be kind and considerate to elderly people.
對年長者要親切、體貼;
Clean up after your pets in public places.
在公共場所要替你的寵物清理善后;
Don't order food and talk on the phone at the same time.
不要一邊點餐,一邊講電話,
That's impolite.
那很不禮貌。
Hang up your cellphone. Then order your food!
掛掉手機, 然后再點餐!
What are some other ways you can use good manners?
你在哪些事上可表現好禮貌呢?
Conversation A
會話A
Welcome, everyone, to our special show about manners!
歡迎大家來觀賞我們的禮貌特集!
Let's find some people with good manners today.
我們今天來找一些有禮貌的人。
Hello, Miss! You are holding the door for an elderly lady!
你好,小姐!你在為一位老太太扶住門!
Yes, I am. I'm being polite.
是,我是。 我只是展現禮貌而已。
You sure are! We can all be polite to elderly people.
你真的很有禮貌! 我們都可以對年長者殷勤一些。
Can I hold the door for you, too?
我也可以幫你扶著門讓你過嗎?
Yes! Thank you very much!
好啊!非常謝謝你!
Conversation B
會話B
We're at a park now. And I see another person with good manners!
我們現在在公園, 而我看到另外一個很有禮貌的人!
This man is cleaning up after his dog!
這個人在為他的狗清理善后!
Well, the park is a public place.
這個嘛,公園是公共場所,
We can all help keep it clean.
我們都可以幫忙保持這里干凈。
That's right.
一點也沒錯。
You have a small bag with you. You are prepared!
你帶著一個小袋子, 你是有備而來!
Yes. My dog can't clean up his own mess!
是啊,我的狗是沒辦法自己清理善后!
Conversation C
會話C
Uh-oh. I see an impolite person!
哦喔,糟了。我看到一個沒有禮貌的人!
This lady is talking on her cellphone.
這位女士在講她的手機,
But she's also ordering food!
但是她同時也在點餐!
Um, Miss?
呃,小姐?
What? I'm just ordering my lunch.
什么事?我只是在點我的午餐。
But you're also talking on the phone.
但是你同時也在講手機。
Hang up the phone. Then order your food!
掛掉電話, 然后再點你的餐點!
That's good manners.
這才有禮貌。
You're interrupting me.
你打斷了我。
That's bad manners!
那才是沒禮貌!