My dish is minced up with lettuce cups.
往菜里加一些剁碎的生菜
I'm going to stir fry the Peking duck with radish and cucumber,
我要煸炒蘿卜和黃瓜的北京烤鴨
along with some fresh water chestnuts.
還有一些淡水栗子
I want to get those really, really hot.
我想讓這道菜非常非常辣
OK, some ginger, garlic,
好,放些蒜,姜
spring onion...
蔥
I'm ready to wok and roll here.
準備入鍋,轉一下
Smells good, Ken. Yeah.
味道很好聞,老譚,是啊
I'm going to add my duck.
我要把鴨肉倒進去
All these condiments he uses for his Peking duck,
所有她給他北京烤鴨加的佐料
so this is a bit of a homage to him,as well.
所以這也是表達對他的一種敬意
That looks good, I love the colours,the pink and green.
這看起來不錯,我喜歡的顏色,粉紅色和綠色
A little bit of rice wine.
一點點的米酒
Water chestnuts, and what I like is a little bit of peanuts for crunch.
水栗子再加上我很喜歡的花生
I'm also using the sweet bean sauce
我還用了甜面醬
and adding a touch of my favourite,oyster sauce.
還有我最喜歡的蠔油加了一點
That'll be ready.
快好了
Lovely.
太可愛了
I love watching Ken with the wok,
我喜歡看老譚和鍋之間的默契
the way he works it with the flame,
以及觀察他用鍋做菜的技巧
he's infusing the ingredients with a deep, smoky flavour.
他的菜里注入了一些濃厚的煙熏味
Oh, good work, Ken.
做得好,老譚
I'll finish it off.
馬上就做完了
It'll have a bit of crunchiness.
它會有一點點脆
There's a lot of flavour,you only need a little bit.
它有很多種味道,你只要吃出一中味道就好
Finally, I'm using the fattest part of the duck,
最終,我用的是鴨子最肥的部分
the skin, to add extra crouton,light crunch to my dish.
皮上的肉,為了給菜加上一些情趣
Like the crackling.The crackling of a duck.
噼里啪啦,鴨子的噼里啪啦
That's going to add that crunch.
要給鴨加點什么
And I couldn't resist stealing a bit of his edible flowers.
我忍不住用點食用花
Beautiful!
美麗
Do think we're going to be able to impress Da Dong?
不要認為我們要能夠打動大東
It takes a lot to impress him!
打動他還需要做更多
I've cooked for 52 years, but right now I feel like I'm back in school.
我已經做飯做了52年,但現在我感覺我回到了學校