October 9
10月9日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Megan, Rob and Jim remember their high school clubs.
梅根、羅柏和吉姆記得他們高中的社團。
Who was a member of a sports club?
誰是體育社的一員?
Someone wrote some really good poems!
有一個人寫了一些很棒的詩!
Who was in the poetry club?
誰參加了詩詞社?
Someone was also the president of a club.
有一個人還是社團的社長,
Who was it?
是誰呢?
Conversation A
會話A
Rob, I loved your show with Cliff Clubs!
羅柏,我很喜歡你和克里夫.社團的那集節目,
It was a lot of fun.
真的很有趣。
Yes, students are always nice to talk to.
對啊,跟學生聊總是很有趣。
They make me think of high school.
他們讓我回想起高中時代。
Were you a member of any clubs, Rob?
羅柏,你當時是任何社團的成員嗎?
Yes. I was in show choir!
我是,我參加了歌舞社團!
I'm not surprised. You're a great singer and dancer.
我一點也不覺得意外,你是個很棒的歌手和舞者。
Well, thanks, Jim.
嗯,吉姆,謝謝你的夸獎。
But I'm not 16 anymore.
不過我已經不再是十六歲了。
Conversation B
會話B
What about you, Megan?
梅根,那你呢?
Were you in any clubs in high school?
你高中有參加任何社團嗎?
I was in a sports club.
我參加一個體育社。
Can you guess the sport?
你們可以猜出是哪種運動嗎?
Hmm. Was it volleyball?
嗯。是排球嗎?
No. Guess again!
不是。再猜猜看!
Oh! Were you on the swim team?
哦!你參加游泳隊嗎?
No. I was in the soccer club. We played in the gym!
不是。我參加足球社,我們在體育館練球!
That's fun. I can't remember my high school club.
真好玩。 我記不得我高中的社團了。
Conversation C
會話C
Maybe it was a music club?
有沒有可能是音樂社?
Or maybe the weather club?
或是氣象社?
I remember now! You will never guess it.
我記起來了!你們絕對猜不到的。
I was in the poetry club!
我參加詩詞社!
The poetry club?!
詩詞社?!
You wrote poetry?
你寫詩?
That's right. I wrote a poem about my girlfriend.
沒錯。我寫了一首關于我女朋友的詩,
It won first place in a contest.
還得到詩詞比賽的第一名。
Oh, and guess what?
還有,你們知道嗎?
What?
知道什么?
I was also president of the club!
我還是那個社的社長呢!