肉商:早上好。你想買什么?
Samantha:I'd like some lamb chops, pork chops, and some beef, but I'm not sure which cuts I want yet.
薩曼莎:我想買些羊排,豬排,還有些牛肉,但我不確定要哪塊。
Butcher:You've come to the right butcher shop.
肉商:您來對地方了。
Everything here is fresh.
所有東西都是保證新鮮。
Everything comes straight from the slaughterhouse.
都是直接從屠宰場運來。
Samantha:Um, I'm glad to hear that.
薩曼莎:嗯,我很高興聽到這個消息。
Butcher:In fact, we got in a shipment of game and poultry just this morning.
肉商:事實上,我們今天早上剛進了一批肉食和家禽。
You can buy them bone-in, boneless, or whole.
你可以帶骨、無骨或整個購買。
They're as fresh as if you got them from your own farm or brought them down with your own shotgun.
這些同樣新鮮,就像你從自己的農場取得或用自己的獵槍剛放倒它們一樣。
Samantha:Uh, that's great.
薩曼莎:哦,太好了。
I see that you sell marinated and stuffed meats, too.
我看你也賣鹵肉和肉腸。
Butcher:Yes, we do. We even make our own sausages.
肉商:是的,也有這方面生意。我們甚至還自己做香腸。
We use only the freshest ingredients.
我們只使用最新鮮的原料。
They're so fresh I wouldn't be surprised if they got up and walked across the floor.
新鮮到如果它們活生生站起來在地板上大搖大擺的走我也不會感到驚訝。
Samantha:Right. I think I'll just take the chops for now.
薩曼莎:沒錯。我想現在就要排骨。
Butcher:Are you sure? I can show you some of the best prime cuts of beef you'll ever see.
肉商:你確定嗎?我可以給你些最好的切塊牛肉。
They're so fresh you could...
它們很新鮮,你可以…
Samantha:No, no, that's all for now.
薩曼莎:不,不,這就夠了。
I suddenly feel like a salad for dinner instead.
我突然覺得更想要沙拉當晚餐。