66. It's Nap Time
第66課 現在是午睡時間
Mr. Mishima, a Japanese tourist, enters a bank in Milan, Italy. (M=Mishima; T=bank teller)
來自日本的觀光客三島先生走進意大利米蘭市的一家銀行。
Uh, excuse me...
嗯, 對不起……
Zzzzzz...
(打呼聲)
EXCUSE ME!
(大叫)對不起!
Aggghhh! What do you want? You scared the life out of me!
啊……!你想干什么?嚇死我了!
I'd like to cash a traveler's check, please.
我想麻煩你兌現一張旅行支票。
At this hour? You must be kidding!
現在這個時間嗎?你一定在開玩笑!
But it's two in the afternoon.
可是現在已經下午兩點了。
That's right─and as usual, it's nap time. Come back at three or four.
沒錯 ── 老樣子, 現在是午睡時間。三、四點再來吧。
We don't work the same hours as you do in your country.
我們和你們國家工作的時間不一樣。
But I have to cash this check. I have no cash!
可是我得把這張支票兌現。我身上沒錢了!
Don't worry. You won't need any cash. All of Italy is asleep at the moment.
放心。你用不著現金。現在全意大利都在睡覺。
Zzzzzz...
(打呼聲)