58. Like Father, Like Son
第58課 有其父必有其子
Tom, whose parents are conservative, is talking to Karen, whose parents are open-minded.
湯姆的父母想法很保守,他正在跟凱倫說話,她的父母思想很開明。
Boy, I'm really fed up with my dad.
唉,我真的受夠我老爸了。
Why? What's the problem?
為什么?出了什么問題?
My dad, whose upbringing was very strict, expects me to live by his old rules.
我那在嚴格管教之下長大的老爸指望我也按照他的老規矩生活。
K;That's too bad. He must be crazy.
那太慘了。他一定是瘋了。
You know what? He even buys clothes for me, the styles of which belong to the fifties.
你知道嗎?他甚至還買五十年代樣式的衣服給我。
What a nut!
好個瘋子!
Hey, stop calling my dad names.
嘿,別辱罵我爹了。
But I thought…
可是我以為……
No matter what, he's still my dad.
不管怎么樣,他還是我的老爸。
Like father, like son!
真是有其父必有其子!