日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語演講 > TED十佳演講話題 > 正文

TED十佳演講之2.0版城市:設計改變城市,創意成就舒適(4)

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

We think this can all be standardized, and then people

我們覺得這可以標準化
can personalize the stuff that goes into that wall,
那樣人們就可以個性化墻上的其他物品
and like the car, we can integrate all kinds of sensing
就像那輛車一樣,我們能完善各種
to be aware of human activity, so if there's a baby or
感應人類活動的傳感裝置,所以
a puppy in the way, you won't have a problem.
哪怕有嬰兒或小狗路中擋道,也不會出大亂子。
So the developers say, well this is great. Okay,
開發商說也覺得這樣很不錯,很贊同
so if we have a conventional building,
所以如果我們有一棟傳統的建筑
we have a fixed envelope, maybe we can put in 14 units.
有一個固定的底線,那么我們可能可以放14個單位進去
If they function as if they're twice as big,
如果他們能用起來像兩倍的空間一樣
we can get 28 units in.
那么我們就等于放進28個單位了
That means twice as much parking, though.
這就意味著有兩倍的泊車空間
Parking's really expensive. It's about 70,000 dollars
泊車真的是很貴的,在一棟建筑物里
per space to build a conventional parking spot
建一個傳統型的停車場,每個車位
inside a building.
大約要7萬美金
So if you can have folding and autonomy,
所以如果能折疊,也有自動化
you can do that in one seventh of the space.
那么你只需七分之一個停車位
That goes down to 10,000 dollars per car,
每輛車就只需花1萬美金而已
just for the cost of the parking.
就單停車這一項
You add shared use, and you can even go further.
如果加上共享使用,那么你行動范圍就更大了
We can also integrate all kinds of advanced technology
我們能在這一個過程中加入各種高科技
through this process. There's a path to market
創新型公司把科技融入家居中
for innovative companies to bring technology into the home.
這方面的市場也是行得通的
In this case, a project we're doing with Siemens,
有這么個項目,我們正和西門子在合作
we have sensors on all the furniture, all the infill,
我們在所有的家具和填充物中加入傳感器
that understands where people are and what they're doing.
能感知人們的位置和所做的事情
Blue light is very efficient, so we have these tunable
藍光是很有效率的,所以我們做出了
24-bit LED lighting fixtures.
可調節的24位LED燈固定裝置
It recognizes where the person is, what they're doing,
它能辨識人的位置,以及所做的事情
fills out the light when necessary to full spectrum white light,
需要的時候就變為全光譜的白燈
and saves maybe 30, 40 percent in energy consumption,
并節省下30%到40%的能源消耗
we think, over even conventional state-of-the-art
我們覺得,這比傳統的最新型照明系統
lighting systems.
還要節能
This just shows you the data that comes from the sensors
這里的數據是來自那些傳感器的
that are embedded in the furniture.
就安裝在家具里面
We don't really believe in cameras to do things in homes.
我們不認為攝像機能在家里幫得上忙
We think these little wireless sensors are more effective.
我們覺得這些小型無線傳感器更給力
We think we can also personalize sunlight.
我們也可以將日光個性化
That's sort of the ultimate personalization in some ways.
某種程度上,這算是一種終極的個性化了
So we, we've looked at articulating mirrors of the facade
我們現在看到的就是連接鏡的正面
that can throw shafts of sunlight anywhere into the space,
它能往空中投射光束
therefore allowing you to shade most of the glass
這樣就能在像今天一樣熱的天氣里
on a hot day like today.
遮蔽掉大部分的光線
In this case, she picks up her phone, she can map
在這個例子中,她拿起手機,在準備食物時
food preparation at the kitchen island to a particular
在島式廚房上指定位置映射出陽光
location of sunlight. An algorithm will keep it in that location
會有一個算法能記住這個映射位置
as long as she's engaged in that activity.
只要她還在這個活動的過程中
This can be combined with LED lighting as well.
這也能和LED照明結合起來
We think workplaces should be shared.
我們認為工作場所也應該共享
I mean, this is really the workplace of the future, I think.
我意思是,我覺得這真的就是未來的工作場所
This is Starbucks, you know.
其實,這是星巴克。
Maybe a third.And you see everybody has their back
或許三分之一——你可以看到每個人
to the wall and they have food and coffee down the way
都背靠著墻,桌上有食物和咖啡
and they're in their own little personal bubble.
他們都融入到自己的小私人空間里
We need shared spaces for interaction and collaboration.
我們需要共享的空間進行互動和合作
We're not doing a very good job with that.
這方面,我們做得不是很好
At the Cambridge Innovation Center, you can have
在劍橋創新中心
shared desks. I've spent a lot of time in Finland
有能共享的桌子。我曾在芬蘭阿爾托大學
at the design factory of Aalto University,
的設計工廠待過很長時間
where the they have a shared shop and shared Fablab,
那兒有共享的商店和私人實驗室
shared quiet spaces,
共享安靜的環境
electronics spaces,
電子設備環境
recreation places.
休閑場地
We think ultimately all of this stuff can come together,
我們相信這些最終都會結合在一起
a new model for mobility, a new model for housing,
成為新型的流動方式,新型的住宅方式
a new model for how we live and work,
新型的生活工作方式
a path to market for advanced technologies,
也為高科技市場打開門道
but in the end the main thing we need to focus on
但最終我們需要關注的
are people. Cities are all about people.
是人類。城市和人類是分不開的
They're places for people.
他們是人類的住所
There's no reason why we can't dramatically improve
所以沒有理由不去大力提升
the livability and creativity of cities like they've done
城市的宜居性和創意性
in Melbourne with the laneways while
就像在墨爾本的巷道一樣
at the same time dramatically reducing CO2 and energy.
同時也大規模地降低了CO2排放量和能源使用量
It's a global imperative. We have to get this right.
這個全球性問題迫在眉睫,刻不容緩
Thank you.
謝謝。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
embedded [im'bedid]

想一想再看

adj. 植入的,內含的,深入的 v. 埋入,植入,深入

 
collaboration [kə.læbə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 合作,通敵

聯想記憶
global ['gləubəl]

想一想再看

adj. 全球性的,全世界的,球狀的,全局的

聯想記憶
integrate ['intigreit]

想一想再看

v. 整合,使 ... 成整體
adj. 組合

 
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,訂婚了的

 
efficient [i'fiʃənt]

想一想再看

adj. 效率高的,勝任的

聯想記憶
innovation [.inəu'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 創新,革新

聯想記憶
ultimately ['ʌltimitli]

想一想再看

adv. 最后,最終

 
envelope ['enviləup]

想一想再看

n. 信封,封皮,殼層

聯想記憶
shade [ʃeid]

想一想再看

n. 陰影,遮蔽,遮光物,(色彩的)濃淡
vt

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 消失的她电影免费收看| 官网移动端充值| 课堂精练| 《同志亦凡人》| 山西少儿频道| 永恒族电影| 阿妹的诺言| 郑丽身高一米几| 零炮楼电视剧演员表| 文艺部面试提问问题| 大唐诡事录之西行免费观看| 植树看图写话| 日本电影婆媳| 免费看污污的视频| 媚狐传| 演觉法师| 欲罢不能德国版| 炊事班班长述职报告| 欧美日韩欧美日韩在线观看视频| 深圳古镇| 文琪演过的电视剧有哪些| bob hartman| 邓为个人资料简介图片| 天天快乐高清在线观看视频| cctv17农业农村频道在线直播| 奶奶的星星| 吴京电影全集完整版喜剧| 太太的情人电影| 喜羊羊第一部全集免费| 成年人看的小视频| 抖音音乐| 破晓东方演员表名单| 网络谜踪 电影| 阳光阿坝| 电影喜剧明星演员表| 我的世界 电影| 香港之夜免费观看视频完整版| 倪敏然| 佐格| 母亲电影韩国完整版免费观看| 狗狗交配视频全过程|