朱莉:這個國家的政府專門找我茬兒。
I feel like I don't have any real freedom and everything I do is being monitored.
我覺得我沒有任何真正的自由而且我所做的一切都被監視著。
Ed:Maybe you should move to another country.
艾德:也許你應該搬去另一個國家。
Julie:I guess that's one solution.
朱莉:我想這是一種解決方法。
Ed:Yes, you should seek asylum in another country.
艾德:是的,你應該在另一個國家尋求庇護。
Julie:Become a refugee? I'm not sure I want to do that.
朱莉:成為難民?我不確定我想這樣做。
Ed:Well, if you feel like you're being persecuted, you should look for other options.
艾德:好吧,如果你覺得你被迫害,你應該尋找其他方法。
Julie:That seems a little extreme.
朱莉:這似乎有點極端。
Ed:People who are being treated unfairly because of their political opinions or religious beliefs have the option to emigrate.
艾德:當人們由于政治觀點或宗教信仰受到不公平對待可以選擇移民。
Julie:I'm not sure I'd go that far.
朱莉:我不確定自己得那樣做。
Ed:I urge you to think about it.
艾德:我勸你去想想。
Other countries have resettlement programs for refugees and not every country will have reached their quota yet this year.
其他國家有安置難民的項目而且今年并非每個國家都達到了各自的配額。
You might still find a country that will take you.
你也許仍能找到一個會接受你的國家。
Julie:I didn't say that I wanted to renounce my citizenship.
朱莉:我沒說我想放棄我的國籍。
I was just letting off steam.
我只是在發泄。
Ed:That's the problem with you young people these days.
艾德:這是今時今日你們年輕人的問題。
You have no follow-through, and no courage of your convictions.
你不會貫徹到底,沒有勇氣的信念。
You all need to man up!
你們都需要有點男人的樣子!