艾什麗:我想成為一名素食主義者。
I think it would be the ethical thing to do.
我覺得這是倫理方面的問題。
Paul:Are you going to eat eggs and dairy?
保羅:你會吃雞蛋和奶制品嗎?
If you're doing this for ethical reasons,you really should avoid anything made with animal products or animal by-products.
如果你出于道德倫理原因這樣,你真的應該不再接觸任何動物的產品或副產品。
Ashley:I guess you're right.
艾什麗:我想你是對的。
Paul:Then you're going to be a vegan.
保羅:那么你就會成為素食主義者。
You won't be able to eat any milk, butter, cheese, or yogurt.
你不能吃牛奶、黃油、奶酪或者酸奶。
Ashley:Really?
艾什麗:真的嗎?
I guess I'll have to be a vegan then.
我想我要成為一名素食主義者。
Paul:You'll have to eat a varied diet so you don't have a vitamin deficiency.
保羅:你的飲食應該多種多樣,這樣你就不會患維生素缺乏癥。
Ashley:Yes, I'll have to guard against that.
艾什麗:是的,我得小心這個問題。
Paul:Are you going to avoid buying things that are animal-derived, too? Like leather shoes and belts?
保羅:你要不再購買像是皮鞋和皮帶等動物制品嗎?
Ashley:I hadn't thought of that.I suppose I should.
艾什麗:我沒有想過這個。我想我應該。
Paul:Are you having second thoughts?
保羅:你在重新考慮這個問題嗎?
Ashley:No, I just didn't know there would be so many restrictions.
艾什麗:不,我只是不知道會有這么多條條框框。
Paul:Just be glad you didn't choose to become a fruitarian.
保羅:很高興你沒有選擇成為果食主義者。
Ashley:What's that?
艾什麗:那是什么?
Paul:You don't want to know.
保羅:你不會想知道的。