112 What a Grouch!
112 牢騷滿腹,抱怨
Barny and Sally are husband and wife. They're having dinner.
巴尼和莎莉是夫妻,他們正在是晚餐。
B: These water dumplings taste like tennis balls.
巴尼:這些水餃嘗起來像網球似的。
S: But they're your favorite dish!
莎莉:這可是你最愛吃的菜呀!
B: Not the way you cook them.
巴尼:可不是你這種煮法。
S: Why are you so grouchy?
莎莉:你怎么會牢騷這么多?
B: Why shouldn't I be? I've got a wife who can't cook, my kids are naughty and...
巴尼:怎么不會?老婆不會做菜,孩子頑皮而且......
S: Hold it a minute. Maybe you are the problem!
莎莉:等一下,這許“你”才是問題所在!
B: Huh? How could that be?
巴尼:???那怎么可能?
S: There might be something wrong with you. You should see a doctor.
莎莉:你也許病了,應該去看醫生。
B: Huh? No way!
巴尼:???休想!
S: Why not?
莎莉:為什么不呢?
B: Waiting in doctors' offices makes me grouchy.
巴尼:在候診室等待會讓我火氣更大。