Lesson 114. Muscular My Foot
第114課. 強壯個頭
J: You'd better watch your diet, Mack. You're getting really fat!
吉爾:你最好注意你的飲食,梅克。你越來越胖了!
M: It's alright. I'm not fat. I'm muscular.
梅克:沒關系啦。我不是胖,我是強壯。
J: Muscular my foot! You're flabby.
吉爾:強壯個頭!你是肌肉松軟。
Do you want to be another Michael Hebrank?
你想變成另一個邁克爾·赫布蘭克嗎?
M: Are you kidding? That guy weighed 1,000 pounds. He was a couch potato.
梅克:你開玩笑吧?那家伙有1000磅。他整天都坐著看電視。
J: Well, you're not far from that.
吉爾:這個嘛,你也好不到哪兒去。
M: Come on! I'm a big guy.
梅克:拜托!我是個魁梧的男子漢。
J: Well, either you lose weight or I'm out of here.
吉爾:呃,你要是不減肥,我就走人。
M: Gee, don't you know that the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach?
梅克:啊!難道你不知道想抓住一個男人的心,最好先抓住他的胃嗎?
J: Yes. But in your case, there's so much fat around your stomach, I'll never make it to your heart.
吉爾:我知道。但是就你的情況來說,你的胃的四周有那么多脂肪,我永遠也別想抓住你的心。