美文原聲:
本期主題:Graduation
背景音樂:午后檸檬樹下的陽光,南山南,遠方的寂靜,長大
七月,空氣里有了盛夏的溫度。
在蟬聲漸漸起來的時候,我們畢業了。

學生證上加蓋了注銷的公章,在跳蚤市場賣掉了帶不走的東西,在盛夏的鏡頭前把畢業帽拋向天空,在學校各處細細地慢慢地走了一遍,最后一次聽見廣播里為畢業季播放的老歌,最后一次在擁擠的宿舍里偷偷摸摸地煮火鍋,最后一次坐在深夜的足球場上談天說地,然后,在某一天清晨的公交車站告別。其實畢業就像散場電影,大家相互告別,然后各自生活,繼續在不同的線條上拼搏向前。也許這些線條不會再有交點,但是一起走過的歲月一定照耀著我們,溫暖著我們。
謹以本期節目,獻給所有畢業生朋友。

Graduation
By Vitamin C.
So we talked all night about the rest of our lives
我們曾整夜討論以后的生活
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
不知25歲時我們會在哪里
I keep thinking times will never change.
我堅持認為時代不會更替

Keep on thinking things will always be the same
堅持認為事物會亙古不變
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
但當今年離開,我們就不再回來
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
不會再呆在一起,因為我們會過著不同的生活
And if you got something that you need to say
如果你有需要講的話
You'd better say it right now cause you don't have another day
最好現在就說吧,因為你不可能再多有一天

Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
因為我們在往前走,不能放慢腳步
These memories are playing like a film without sound
記憶就像在播放無聲電影
And I keep thinking of that night in June
我經常想起六月的那個夜晚

I didn't know much of love but it came too soon
我對愛還了解太少
And there was me and you
但它又來得太快
And then we got real cool
我和你在一起

Stay at home talking on the telephone
呆在家里和我在電話里聊天
We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared
我們興奮,也很害怕
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair
自嘲自樂,認為生活不公
And this is how it feels...
這就是全部的感受

So if we get the big jobs
如果我們身居要職
And we make the big money
賺得很多錢
When we look back now
當我們回顧今天
Will our jokes still be funny?
是否我們的玩笑仍然有趣?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
是否我們的玩笑仍然有趣?
Still be trying to break every single rule
是否還試著打破每一個條例?

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
是否我們會考慮未來就像我們考慮現在?
Can we survive it out there?
是否我們在社會上能挺下來?
Can we make it somehow?
是否我們能獲得某種成功?
I guess I thought that this would never end
我猜這永遠都不會結束

And suddenly it's like we're women and men
但突然好像我們都已經長大成人
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
是否過去會像影子一樣跟隨我們?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
是否當我離開這個地方,這些記憶會褪色?
I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
我堅持,堅持認為這并不是再見

Keep on thinking it's our time to fly
堅持認為已到了展翅高飛的時候
As we go on, we remember
當生活繼續,我們記得
All the times we had together
所有我們在一起的時光
And as our lives change, come whatever
當生活在改變,但無論發生什么
We will still be, friends forever
我們永遠是朋友