卡洛斯:既然你男朋友已經搬出去了,你現在需要一個室友。
There's no way you can afford this apartment on your own.
你自己可負擔不起這間公寓。
Inez:I know, but I really don't want to live with a stranger.
伊內茲:我知道,但我真的不想和一個陌生人一起生活。
I'd have to put up with all of their quirks.
我得忍受他們所有的怪癖。
Carlos:I don't think you have a choice.
卡洛斯:我覺得你是別無選擇。
You need someone to split the rent and the cost of utilities, not to mention your cable bill.
你需要有人分擔租金和公用事業的費用,更不用說有線電視賬單。
Inez:I'd need someone who could keep the common areas neat and clean, and who can keep their hands off my stuff.
伊內茲:我需要有人保持公共區域整潔干凈,而且別打我東西的主意。
Carlos:I'm sure you'll manage to find someone with those qualities.
卡洛斯:我相信你會找到具有這樣的人。
Inez:They'd have to help with chores around the apartment, too, and pitch in with general upkeep.
伊內茲:他們必須幫忙處理公寓周圍的雜事,并且一般保養也要有他們的身影。
Carlos:No doubt there's someone out there who wouldn't mind doing that.
卡洛斯:毫無疑問肯定有人對此不介意。
Inez:Hey, aren't you looking for a place to live? You could move in here.
伊內茲:嘿,你不是正在找一個住的地方嗎?你可以搬來這里。
Carlos:You mean share an apartment with you? No thanks.
卡洛斯:你的意思是和你同在一個屋檐下?不了,謝謝。
Inez:Why not?
伊內茲:為什么不呢?
Carlos:I'd just rather not. I don't think we'd suit.
卡洛斯:我只是堅持己見。我覺得我們彼此不適合。
Inez:Why wouldn't we?
伊內茲:我們為什么不行呢?
Carlos:Do you really want me to spell it out for you?
卡洛斯:你真的要我說嗎?
Inez:Yes, in fact, I insist.
伊內茲:是的,事實上,我堅持。
Carlos:All right. Let's just say that you're a little bit grouchy in the mornings.
卡洛斯:好的。那我們就聊點在早晨讓你不高興的。
You know that monster in the Alien movies?
你知道在外星電影中的那個怪物嗎?
Inez:Yes.
伊內茲:是的。
Carlos:Ouch! Ouch! Stop hitting me!
卡洛斯:哎呀!哎呀!別打我!