Lesson 78. Believe it or Not
第78課 信不信由你
My friend, Andy, is talking to his girlfriend, Jenny, about what I said in the previous lesson.
我的朋友安迪正在和他的女朋友珍妮討論我前一課說的事情。
A: So who did you go to the movies with?
安迪:你究竟陪誰去看電影?
J: Nobody.
珍妮:沒有啊。
A: What do you mean NOBODY?
安迪:你說“沒有啊”是什么意思?
J: Don't shout at me. Allow me to explain.
珍妮:別對我大吼大叫。讓我解釋嘛。
A: I'm waiting.
安迪:我在等啊。
J: Uh… that was my uh… brother.
珍妮:呃......那是我,呃......哥哥。
A: Do you expect me to believe that?
安迪:你以為我會相信嗎?
J: You can believe what you want.
珍妮:隨便你要相信什么。
A: I'll never get you to tell me the truth, I guess.
安迪:我想我永遠也無法叫你對我說實話了。
J: Why don't you believer me?
珍妮:你為什么不相信我?
A: Because I had dinner with your brother last night!
安迪:因為我昨天晚上是和你哥哥一起吃晚飯的!