It's crazy that you get out all these amazing parts and I would tell my family so.
這太瘋狂了,你飾演過的角色總是令人印象深刻,我經常對家人提及。
But, but the good parts you're playing these awful people.
但是,但是你演戲出彩的地方卻都是在這些極惡之人身上。
Oh, yeah.That's like in the drama you play these bad guys.
哦,是的。就像在劇中你扮演的這些壞蛋。
Some are playing clans men and then I play a drug-addicted, cooked Wall Street guy in MartinScorsese's movie.
一些人在扮演宗派人士,然后我扮演一個癮君子,在馬丁斯科塞斯的電影中是個混混。
And I then think they have some to play the devil one pretty much that I'm running out of that.
然后我想他們有一些人扮演魔鬼,其中一人氣質非凡,我根本比不上。
So I called my grandma and I said listen, nanny, I guessed what I got a cast in the new Martin Scosese's movie.
所以我打電話給我奶奶,我說,聽著,奶奶,我猜自己在馬丁的新電影中得到了一個角色。
And she's like, that is amazing.
而且她就一臉吃驚的表情。
I am so happy for you and I'm like this she said what you'd play.
我為你感到高興,我就像她說的那樣,這是你要出演的角色。
And I'm like I play a drug-addicted stockbroker who has cheated people a lot of money and she was quiet for seconds because I don't like that.
而且我喜扮演一位癮君子經紀人,騙了很多人的錢,但她安靜了幾秒鐘,我不是很喜歡。
Yeah.And then I say, nanny what do you mean what you said?
是的。然后我說,奶奶,你這是什么意思?
I don't like it and I said what do you want to do?
我不喜歡它,我說你想感什么?
She says I'll tell you should do, you, you march over to Mr. Scorsese, and you say Mr.Scorsese,
她說我告訴你應該做的事情,你去找斯科塞斯,你要對斯科塞斯說,
I'd like a different part in the film.
我想要一個不同的電影。
If you can get a part for me.
如果你能給我其中一個部分。
While I'm getting in there.
而我要在那里出演角色。