Dave and Betty White partake in one of her hobbies -- drinking vodka. 貝蒂懷特美國著名資深老演員。88歲老牌女星貝蒂懷特(Betty White)出演的《魅力克利夫蘭》(Hot in Cleveland)在TV Land播出后,受到評論家的交口稱贊,首播不足一個月即獲訂第二季。在第62屆黃金時段艾美獎頒獎典禮上,貝蒂懷特(Betty White)獲喜劇類最佳客串。Well, it's great to see you.You look fantastic, and happy birthday.
好的,很高興見到你。你看上去棒極了,生日快樂。
Well, thank you, I appreciate that. For an 89-year old born, I couldn't be happier.
謝謝,我很感激。對于89歲的老人而言,我真的太高興了。
89 years old ?
89歲?
89 years old.
89歲。
You are same age as my mom.
你和我媽媽一樣年紀。
Really?
真的嗎?
Yep, yep. And she looks great also, you're both fantastic living women.
是的,沒錯。她看起來氣色也非常棒,你們都很棒,都是充滿活力。
The last thing in the world I'll wanna think of is being your mother.
我想這世間最后一件事是我會想到你的母親。
Tell us this lovely woman is who.
告訴我們這個可愛的女人是誰。
Where did you, I never saw that picture in my life.
你在哪里,生活中我從沒見過這張照片。
Oh, how about that?
哦,怎么樣?
Ancient time of modeling, is at a magazine, worked as ...
古代的模特造型,是一本雜志…
No, I never modeled in my life.
不,在我的生命歷程中我從未擔任過模特。
That must've been a still on a commercial or something.
這肯定是商業活動或者別的。
That's beautiful.
非常美麗。
I don't know, maybe it's somebody else. I don't know.
我不知道,也許是別人。我不知道。
Oh yeah, this is an early photo of Regis Philbin.
哦,這是早期里格斯菲爾比的照片。
Yeah, forget it. It's all mixed up, and will you be doing Saturday night live again?
是的,請忘掉。這是合成照片,你會在周六晚間現場直播再做一次嗎?
Not I know of, no.
我知道的,不是這樣的。
Do you have representation?
你會代表什么嗎?
No. Do you have any ideas?
不。你有什么好主意嗎?
No, I think, you do the thing once, and then you'll run like a thief.
不,我認為,你做過一次,然后就會像小偷。
I think you're smart about that.
我認為你在這方面很機智。
What you like to do in your free time?
在你的空閑時間你喜歡做什么?
Oh, I like to, I like to do most anything, play with animals, mostly, and vodka is kind of a hobby, and...Hahahahhaahah..
哦,我喜歡,我最喜歡做的是,和動物們玩耍,而且大多數情況下,喝喝伏特加是一種嗜好,哈哈。