I think these ants are stunning looking.
我覺得這些螞蟻長相太神奇了
Near-impossible to film, I think, because of the speed they had.
幾乎不可能拍到 因為他們太快了
But, you know, I've come to love them over the days and weeks.
但接觸了那么長時間 我已經愛上他們了
With the sequence in the bag,
拍完了想要的鏡頭之后
Warwick wants the final traditional sunset shot.
沃里克想以傳統的落日鏡頭來個收尾
It's the best time of day to film sunsets, in the evening.
傍晚是拍攝落日的最佳時間
That's experience that tells me that.
那都是經驗之談
I've been doing this for years. You learn these things.
我從事攝影好幾年 有一些經驗
Thanks to Warwick's experience, including sunsets, he and Kat
沃里克經驗豐富 他和卡特既拍到了日落
have captured the extraordinary life of the speedy silver ant.
也拍到了閃電銀蟻的神奇生活
Over a year later, in Tunisia,
一年之后 在突尼斯
it's time to take down the sand dune cameras.
是時候取回沙丘上的照相機了
Bonjour!
你好
Nasser, Amur. Hello again.
阿穆爾 納賽爾 很高興又見面了
So how's it been, has it been good?
最近怎么樣 一切都好嗎
It's OK, but two days ago, we have a little bit...small problem.
之前都好 只是兩天前出了點小問題