Situation 12: At Pizza Hut
場景 12: 在比薩店
(Kevin and Barry arrive at Pizza hut and get ready to order.)
( 柯文和芭雷開車到比薩店,準備點東西。)
Hello, welcome to Pizza Hut.
你們好,歡迎光領比薩店。
May I take your order?
請問需要什么?
Barry, let's get a medium pizza and each order one half, okay?
芭雷,我們要一個中等的比薩,一人一半怎么樣?
That sounds good.
聽起來很不錯。
I want my half with sausage, onions, mushrooms, and anchovies.
我的那一半要香腸,洋蔥,蘑菇和鳳尾魚。
Anchovies?! Anchovies stink.
鳳尾魚?!鳳尾魚是臭的。
How can you eat those things?
你怎么能吃那些東西?
(The woman working at Pizza Hut becomes angry
(在比薩店工作的那個女人生氣了,
because they are making her wait too long.)
因為他們讓她等的太久了。)
Excuse me, but are you going to order the second half of your pizza?
對不起,你的那一半比薩打算要什么?
Yeah, quite talking about how bad my pizza is and order your own half.
是的,停止說我的比薩有多壞,點你自己的那一半吧。
I will. I would like ham and pineapple.
我會的.我要火腿和菠蘿。
What?!
什么?!
Ham and pineapple are way worse than anchovies.
火腿和菠蘿比鳳尾魚更糟。
What are you, Kevin, Hawaiian?
你是哪里人,柯文, 夏威夷人?
No, I'm from California just like you.
不,我和你一樣是加洲人。
But Hawaiian pizza is the best.
但是夏威夷比薩是最好的。
Would you like anything to drink with that?
你們想要什么喝的嗎?
I'll have a coke.
我要可可。
I'd like a water.
我要一杯水。
(The woman gets them their drinks.)
(那個女人給他們飲料。)
Here you are.
給你們。
That will be nine dollars and fifty-nine cents.
一共是9美元59美分。
(Barry gives the woman ten dollars.)
(芭雷給那個女人10美元。)
Here you are.
給你.
Here is your change, forty-one cents.
找你錢,49美分。
Your number is thirteen.
你們是13號。
Please find a table and I will call your number when your pizza is ready.
請找一個位置,你們的比薩好了我會叫你們的。
Let's sit by the window.
我們坐在窗戶邊上。
Great.
好的。