Situation 9: Brunch 2
場景 9: 早餐時間2
(Kevin goes to find Barry and tell him the bad news.)
(凱文去找巴瑞,告訴他這個壞消息.)
Barry, we have to talk.
巴瑞,我們得談談.
Sure, what's up?
當然,什么事?
I have some bad news about tonight.
我有一些關于今晚的壞消息.
What is it?
是什么?
Is the party cancelled?
晚會取消了?
No.
沒有.
Is our band cancelled?
我們的樂隊取消了?
No.
沒有.
What is it?
是什么?
I can't give you a ride to the party tonight.
我今晚不能送你去晚會了.
Why not?
為什么不能?
You're my best friend, and, besides, you promised.
你是我最好的朋友,另外,你保證過的.
I know and I'm sorry.
我知道,對不起.
But Karen said she wouldn't go with me if I gave you a ride.
但是卡安說如果我送你去她就不和我一起去.
What?!
什么?!
You mean a girl is more important to you than your best friend?
你是說一個女孩對你來說比你的好朋友更重要嗎?
No. You are both important to me.
不.你們對我來說都很重要.
I just really want to be with her tonight. And I love her.
我今晚真的想和她在一起.我愛她.
How can you love her?
你怎么能愛她呢?
You've only known her for three weeks.
你認識她才3個星期.
That doesn't matter.
沒關系.
I believe in love at first sight.
我相信一見鐘情.
Love at first sight?!
一見鐘情?!
She's not even that pretty.
她還沒有那么漂亮.
Hey, be careful.
嘿,小心點.
You've talking about the woman I love.
你在談論我愛的那個女人.
Whatever. I don't understand you, Kevin.
不管怎樣.我真不懂你,凱文.
Anyway, I'll find a ride to the party and see you there.
無論如何,我會找人送我去的,到時候見.
That's good idea. Sorry.
好主意. 對不起.
You should be sorry.
你必須說對不起.