The national park's desginated three-day trail isn't for the faint-hearted.
國家公園指定三天的考驗唯獨不適合膽小者。
You need to carry all your own equipment, food and water.
你需要備足所有你自己的裝備,食物和水。
And there's no electricity or showers on hand.
而且手邊沒有電力,也不能淋浴。
This walk is closed for five months of the year because of the heat.
這一旅途一年中有5個月因為天氣炎熱而關閉。
And today I can understand why.
時至今日我才理解個中緣由。
And the further you climb away from the only water in the park, the more you realize how little shelter there really is.
你攀爬的離公園唯一水源越遠,你就越清楚離遮蔽所越遠。
But the climb leads me to a high point, called, the best possible view of the Orange River.
但是攀爬帶給我無上榮耀,那里可有最好的奧蘭治河美景在等待你。
What a gorgeous gorge!
多么壯觀的峽谷!
She is a beauty!
她簡直美不勝收!
Definitely worth all that hard work to get up here.
能夠到達這里所有的努力都絕對值得。